Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall really in here arguing over 1080 p and 60 fps still on new consoles :laff: its just amazing :wow:

mafukkas waited in covid lines just to play at same resolution and frames per second as the previous console from 2013 :wow:
The great Dodge Neon vs Chevy Lumina debate, always a classic:wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ppl seem to keep overlooking that cyberpunk is a dedicated last gen console game that is playable on next gen consoles...I finally watched the whole video and the reality is the game looks and runs better on the XSX because it would’ve looked/ran better on the xbox than it would’ve on the playstation last gen coupled with the XSX’s ability to handle/upscale BC games better than the PS5

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah I think they will be able to bump the resolution, maybe ad some effects but that’s it.

I do hope they have a 60fps RT mode. Even if it’s gotta run at 900p:manny:
How would this be even slightly acceptable for the worlds most powerful console that runs laps around most computers and also has the divine power of la nube?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon:I mean...maybe that’s a question better suited for @PS5 but don’t pretend you haven’t heard that narrative all the way leading up to this current gen.
For most PCs to play RT and 60fps they will have to drop the resolution way down too.

If a $500 machine can do 60fps and RT on this very demanding game, then thats a win period.