Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
PC really shutting in console version. I just got my 3060 TI, gonna be good when I have the PC set up. Still need to get a 1440p monitor and tower/case

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Graphics settings don’t change from scene to scene, what don’t you understand???

The pic is an example of what to expect on Xbox just as it is for pc. The PC guys posted that pic as an example to how great the pc version looked so I went to the same spot and took a pic

I never said the game looks “the same” I posted two screenshots that clearly don’t look “the same”.

What I said is, for the price it takes to achieve either shot, Xbox holds up pretty well
Yes the fukking DO u muthafukka. That’s what certain game “scenes” are more demanding than others and especially on console they modify and change things by the scene for optimization purposes. But u knew that. I’m done arguing with “fanboys” on either side of this shyt. It makes no sense.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes the fukking DO u muthafukka. That’s what certain game “scenes” are more demanding than others and especially on console they modify and change things by the scene for optimization purposes. But u knew that. I’m done arguing with “fanboys” on either side of this shyt. It makes no sense.
The settings don’t change. The performance does u MUTHUfukkA:stopitslime:

Playing on console you don’t get high to medium to low settings. You get a hit to the framerate/resolution when scenes get more demanding.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
By the way I heard there's bare :mjpls: in this game.

I'll get it when it's dirt cheap if at all. Looks dope but I can pass on it, if true

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC really shutting in console version. I just got my 3060 TI, gonna be good when I have the PC set up. Still need to get a 1440p monitor and tower/case

ya...the problem is there’s no official PS5/XSX release so the disparity between PC and console graphics is immense...PC graphics have always been better in general but this gap is insane right now...PC is the only true next gen experience for this game right now and I’m still low key envious lol

Daps
ya...the problem is there’s no official PS5/XSX release so the disparity between PC and console graphics is immense...PC graphics have always been better in general but this gap is insane right now...PC is the only true next gen experience for this game right now and I’m still low key envious lol
it's because it is ps4/xbox vs. pc instead of xsx/ps5 next gen versions vs. pc
for future games, the difference will be more marginal/negligible
but pc is definitely the place to play this game

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The settings don’t change. The performance does u MUTHUfukkA:stopitslime:

Playing on console you don’t get high to medium to low settings. You get a hit to the framerate/resolution when scenes get more demanding.
nikka THE MUTHAfukkIN GAME ON PC DOES NOT LOOK THE SAME OR EVEN COMPARABLE AS CONSOLE AS OF RIGHT NOW. I’m not arguing with u no more. One yaself. I’m not even responding to u no more.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dont do this to yourself. Lol. Game dont even got Raytracing on console. Playing this game with no Raytracing on and DLSS has me hovering 100 fps. Ultra everything. lol

That's a lie, I got a 2080ti and I struggle to run this 4k/60 w/ no RTX

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tenor.gif