Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:dahell:

PS5 runs at 1188P at 60fps.
Series s is 1080P/30fps. It can go lower than 1080P, it's not locked. It can sometimes go above 1080P but it's capped at 30fps.

What the fukk are y'all talking about? You all over the place you can't decide if framerate or a 1% higher resolution is king. That's the result of being an unstable stan over the years.
No. The Series S in performance mode runs higher res than both Series X and PS5 in performance mode.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No they arent. Not on any of these last gen consoles. U buggin tf out. lol. When the actual Series X version of the game comes out. That's a different story. But cut the bullshyt I actually have the game on PC fam. I know the demands of the game.
I posted a pic straight from my series X in comparison to a high end PC shot. They look very similar. Only thing is series X resolution 1080p

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. The Series S in performance mode runs higher res than both Series X and PS5 in performance mode.
it seems like it's moreso 1080P with the chance to go higher as opposed to it being locked at 1296P.

What GPU do you have? And what's ur average fps?
3060TI.

Last night I was playing and at 4K with ultra ray tracing using DLSS Performance I was getting around 30~37 fps. Ultra performance DLSS nets me like 40fps. On my monitor at 3440x1440 i can get 40~50 fps sometimes on the same settings.

RT Ultra
va5QeOqX_o.png

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I posted a pic straight from my series X in comparison to a high end PC shot. They look very similar. Only thing is series X resolution 1080p
nikka is you stupid? That's ONE screenshot. How is that one shot representative of the whole open world ass game? I swear im about to fall back from posting on here cause this shyt is just retarded at this point. There's no honesty. Who would brag about either of these shytty versions of the game? Honestly? Even the thread itself is retarded cause the PS4 version of this shyt is absolutely horrid. PS5 BC is at the very least playable. But still horrid. And the Series X version is the best version. But still just ok. Nothing great. ATLEAST wait until the actual next gen versions of this game come out before yall start dikkriding. lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka is you stupid? That's ONE screenshot. How is that one shot representative of the whole open world ass game?
Only thing that’s dynamic is the resolution. Everything else the settings are set. Assets/textures/lighting/etc don’t change as you play the game. That one shot is representative of how the series X compares to PC in those things.
I swear im about to fall back from posting on here cause this shyt is just retarded at this point.
Go ahead. Cause every time you say some dumb shyt, you clearly don’t understand what’s going on.

There's no honesty. Who would brag about either of these shytty versions of the game? Honestly? Even the thread itself is retarded cause the PS4 version of this shyt is absolutely horrid. PS5 BC is at the very least playable. But still horrid. And the Series X version is the best version. But still just ok. Nothing great. ATLEAST wait until the actual next gen versions of this game come out before yall start dikkriding. lol
Nothing I said was dishonest. I literally posted a pic directly from my console as proof to the point I made.

“Next gen” versions ain’t gone do much but add a 30fps RT mode and/or up the Performance mode to ~4K.

The game is what it is, and again I’ve posted proof directly from my console as to how to compares to PC.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Only thing that’s dynamic is the resolution. Everything else the settings are set. Assets/textures/lighting/etc don’t change as you play the game. That one shot is representative of how the series X compares to PC in those things.

Go ahead. Cause every time you say some dumb shyt, you clearly don’t understand what’s going on.

Nothing I said was dishonest. I literally posted a pic directly from my console as proof to the point I made.

“Next gen” versions ain’t gone do much but add a 30fps RT mode and/or up the Performance mode to ~4K.

The game is what it is, and again I’ve posted proof directly from my console as to how to compares to PC.
Yo u posted ONE screenshot. From ONE scene of the game. What do u NOT understand? This game does NOT look the same on console as it does on PC as of right now. U need to cut this bullshyt out. Honestly. Ur dead ass being retarded on purpose. One scene from the damn doesn’t prove anything. DF literally just said in the video the game doesn’t look the same at all as it does on PC.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yo u posted ONE screenshot. From ONE scene of the game. What do u NOT understand? This game does NOT look the same on console as it does on PC as of right now. U need to cut this bullshyt out. Honestly. Ur dead ass being retarded on purpose. One scene from the damn doesn’t prove anything. DF literally just said in the video the game doesn’t look the same at all as it does on PC.
Graphics settings don’t change from scene to scene, what don’t you understand???

The pic is an example of what to expect on Xbox just as it is for pc. The PC guys posted that pic as an example to how great the pc version looked so I went to the same spot and took a pic

I never said the game looks “the same” I posted two screenshots that clearly don’t look “the same”.

What I said is, for the price it takes to achieve either shot, Xbox holds up pretty well