Daps
tenor.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What about 4k 30fps with ray tracing?
Because now you’re happy with 900p with ray tracing. Who in the world am I talking to?
4K 30fps with ray tracing is probably what they are aiming for.

What I said was I’d like if they had a 60fps mode with Ray tracing regardless of what the resolution has to be as I’d prefer it that way.

In my opinion Ray tracing isn’t worth playing at half the framerate

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
4K 30fps with ray tracing is probably what they are aiming for.

What I said was I’d like if they had a 60fps mode with Ray tracing regardless of what the resolution has to be as I’d prefer it that way.

In my opinion Ray tracing isn’t worth playing at half the framerate
Makes sense. I agree

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m glad you’re so excited about ray tracing to the point that 900p is an acceptable resolution to you.
All I’m saying is literally NO ONE was saying that before these consoles dropped.
Find me a single post where anyone said we should expect 900p on consoles with ray tracing or anything even close to that. I’m not trolling you. I’m saying it’s funny how narratives change so quickly and people scramble to rewrite history and pretend they never said, or were even excited about the prospect of native 4k/60fps with ray tracing and some games even up to 120fps.
What you see now is more along the lines of what you’re doing...which is basically saying “of course these consoles can’t do all of that. Only a moron would think that!”
And all I’m saying is where was that energy 2 months ago? Where were the Sony stans and ms stans telling spencer and cerny that there marketing talking points were all bs and these consoles were not going to hit native 4k 60fps with ray tracing?

You seem to be fine tuning a point that's still dull, breh.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That’s exactly what I’m hoping for. I’m not at ease though with the fact that they cant nail down a time frame for the next gen patch. Also, I saw that theyre also working on a next gen patch for the Witcher so I wonder if that will effect the timeline for the cyberpunk roll out at all.
I think the witcher patch will come after the cyberpunk upgrade. I feel like cyberpunk needed an extra 6 months so I'm expecting a upgrade in that timeframe. We might even end up with a destiny situation where large dlc isnt playable on last gen ports.

Alot of people talk about how they've been working on this game for 8 years and had enough time but the game didn't actually enter pre production until 2016 and a game of this scale takes time. They really only spent 4 years developing the game and the last year of the development cycle was wasted on getting it running on last gen hardware.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What about 4k 30fps with ray tracing?
Because now you’re happy with 900p with ray tracing. Who in the world am I talking to?
I don’t give a flying fukk what Digital Foundry says. Ray Tracing is NOT worth that performance hit. 4K 60* with high/ultra settings >>>>> 1080p with Ray Tracing everytime imo. Unless the game looks like absolute shyt without Ray Tracing.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
To be honest the ray tracing is dope and cleans up the pre-calculated & screen space artifacts but the rasterization focused techniques still look great.

Cyberpunk 2077 just looks good period.
Ray tracing or no.
Imma keep it real I been turning it on and off in Cyberpunk and the game looks good as fukk regardless. I literally have to force myself to justify it turning it on at this point. shyt literally half’s my performance. U mainly notice the difference in the water and reflections and that’s because the water fidelity in this game without Ray tracing is trash. There’s plenty of games without Ray Tracing that have far better water than this. Best use of Ray Tracing in game is still CONTROL for me. That game looks completely different with it on so playing it with it off feels gimped imo. Second place is Metro Exodus.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
We're really at the point nikkas are arguing and championing backward compatible games. Xbox nikkas still salty and Sony nikkas looking for any come up on their system.

Just enjoy your purchase and games breh.