Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The game does "run" better on PS5. You do know what "runs" better means right?
It runs an inferior version of the game better.

:unimpressed:

Higher crowd density automatically make the game better on series x. I dont even care about the low resolution anymore on ps5, the empty ass city is what's taking me out of the experience.

This shyt is DEAD, I'd easily sacrifice a few frames for a more populated city.
:francis:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Dudes bragging about which of the shyttier versions of the game for their preferred platform is better. :mjlol:

I honestly can't tell if this is a troll thread or not. Do people really care about this stuff this much? Just buy the game for whatever system you like better & enjoy it. I'm having a blast over here.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The shyt doesn't look great on either next gen console. At least it runs well on them. If you really want the shyt to look pretty wait for the next gen versions. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty sure they don't say that :dead:

They say the pro bottoms out at 972p (which isn't 900) but they don't say the ps5 is exactly the same.

Brehs just be lying.
It says it right there in the video. The majority of the time it runs better, but it bottoms out at the same 972p as the pro.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah but don’t none of that matter. 60fps is good performance, and the settings are on~ high. People are gonna lock it to 60fps anyway so the extra FPSs get you nothing really.

We will see where it stands when RT is added, but for a $500 machine it’s already holding up pretty well.
No they arent. Not on any of these last gen consoles. U buggin tf out. lol. When the actual Series X version of the game comes out. That's a different story. But cut the bullshyt I actually have the game on PC fam. I know the demands of the game.