Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
giphy.gif

OMG!! I had no idea the game was running in PS4 Pro mode with an unlocked framerate. I literally had ZERO idea.

Son, I'm telling you had I NO FUKKING IDEA!  
:russ:
:mjlol: you really stupid as fukk. Your dumb ass thread title indicates that the ps5 version runs the same game better. They're running two different versions you dumb obtuse low information fukk :russ:.

Fatboi logic game "a" runs better cause its at 720p with no density and no dips then the 4k version with everything turned on with slight dips :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you really stupid as fukk. Your dumb ass thread title indicates that the ps5 version runs the same game better. They're running two different versions you dumb obtuse low information fukk :russ:
The game does "run" better on PS5. You do know what "runs" better means right?
John literally says that in the video where I timestamped. You're just talking about "different versions" because you want to defend it not being the advantage for Xbox. Had the Xbox version ran better in it's Performance mode you would be singing a different tune.

By your retarded ass logic, DF should stop comparing games on both consoles since the settings may be different and to you that's "different versions". That's the most stupidest shyt I've heard all day.

I guess they shouldn't have compared Xbox 1 X and PS4 Pro versions of games since they're both "different versions"

fukking retarded :dead:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The game does "run" better on PS5. You do know what "runs" better means right?
John literally says that in the video where I timestamped. You're just talking about "different versions" because you want to defend it not being the advantage for Xbox. Had the Xbox version ran better in it's Performance mode you would be singing a different tune.
I would hope the ps5 could run a 900p game with low density better :hhh:, you really an idiot of the highest order you deserve that tag.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas1:in motion tho?

ya I when I played that part of the game again on the PS5 it looked like a mix of the PS5 pic posted here and a mix of the pic @ItWasWritten posted in the other thread that he caught flack for...and this was after the recent update

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would hope the ps5 could run a 900p game with low density better :hhh:, you really an idiot of the highest order you deserve that tag.
The audacity of you calling someone an idiot when you're advocating for a game to not be compared because "they're different versions" to you since the settings may be different.

I guess all those DF videos in the past were pointless since Xbox 1 and PS4 games were different "versions" of the games and shadow/AO/texture etc. settings were different in certain titles.

Look at you getting all upset. You resorting to the "lemme attack the person since I'm looking stupid as fukk" trick.
It's okay man Phil Spencer ain't gonna lose sleep over this.
MSFT will be okay. You hear me?

6061345573_be3783153a_o.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka don’t know what he talking about anymore :mjlol:
If an Xbox 1 X version of a game had better ____ than the PS4 Pro version of the game, do you not do a comparison because they're not equal settings? This is the hill your friend is dying on right now. He's basically saying don't compare the PS5's performance to the Series X performance mode since the Series X has different settings(more traffic density). This has been the case for virtually every single game ever compared until today. If the Xbox version ran better in performance mode, he'd be singing the praises of 12 Teraflops.

:mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Series S got the best resolution and performance out of all the next gen consoles.

How we gone spin that one???:mjlol:
This is a strange fact right here. lol. PS4 version of this game is abysmal and PS5 can't save a horrible port with limited NPC's and just overall scaled back gameplay. If u wanna play this game on console. Best bet is Series X/S.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dont do this to yourself. Lol. Game dont even got Raytracing on console. Playing this game with no Raytracing on and DLSS has me hovering 100 fps. Ultra everything. lol
Yeah but don’t none of that matter. 60fps is good performance, and the settings are on~ high. People are gonna lock it to 60fps anyway so the extra FPSs get you nothing really.

We will see where it stands when RT is added, but for a $500 machine it’s already holding up pretty well.