Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:mjlol:

That's not a like for like comparison breh. There is no "quality mode" on PS5 since it's running the PS4 Pro version. Y'all know that though but gotta play dumb to keep this charade going.

This is hilarious how y'all gunning for a dub in a BC comparison :laff: The OP has clearly laid out the pros/cons of each platform.

I just answered that.

boy playing dumb, no that's you.

I guess we all playing dumb waiting for the "tools" on Xbox to be updated for those other games huh?

It's funny seeing the Xbots dap each other up when they think their fellow Lbot made a compelling point :deadrose:.
Your thread title itself is low information and not true at all. Cyberpunk is running two different settings on both consoles:deadrose:. You still living up to your woat tag i see :lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your thread title itself is low information and not true at all. Cyberpunk is running two different settings on both consoles:deadrose:. You still living up to your woat tag i see :lolbron:
I'm convinced you're borderline retarded man.

The PERFORMANCE MODE is the same on both consoles. They're both targeting the best they can off of their respective BC platform. The fukk is you talking about with "their running two different settings on both consoles."

Isn't that how virtually EVERY game comparison thread works? If one platform has a higher resolution/graphic setting it's gonna be included in the comparison. This isn't PC where you can set the settings to bet the exact same and test performance.

:mindblown: The hell did you just say here? I low key feel like I get dumber conversing with some of y'all Xbots man :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

The PERFORMANCE MODE is the same on both consoles. They're both targeting the best they can off of their respective BC platform. The fukk is you talking about with "their running two different settings on both consoles."

Isn't that how virtually EVERY game comparison thread works? If one platform has a higher resolution/graphic setting it's gonna be included in the comparison. This isn't PC where you can set the settings to bet the exact same and test performance.

:mindblown: The hell did you just say here? I low key feel like I get dumber conversing with some of y'all Xbots man :laff:
No the settings are different and PS5 doesn’t have a “performance” mode it’s just the PS4 pro version with an unlocked framerate. Which is why it drops to 900p and has lower traffic density amongst other lower settings.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread wasn't necessary, the best console experience is xbox, why? You have options. Options you don't have on playstation

It doesn't really matter though because the difference ain't that big.

But the thread doesn't report that, just the ps5 runs better than the Xbox pointing to a time stamp to support that skipping all all other Info

So mission accomplished. Narrative created, now to move the goal post around.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Thread wasn't necessary, the best console experience is xbox, why? You have options. Options you don't have on playstation

It doesn't really matter though because the difference ain't that big.

But the thread doesn't report that, just the ps5 runs better than the Xbox pointing to a time stamp to support that skipping all all other Info

So mission accomplished. Narrative created, now to move the goal post around.
:sas1:should be light work for the most powerful console of all time right?

what yall stanning?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:sas1:should be light work for the most powerful console of all time right?

what yall stanning?
130197948_10217285887609078_2690826639475139399_n.jpg

cyberpunk_fatty.png

$500 console holds up pretty well to that $2500 rig you got

:banderas:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

You dumb as fukk the pspro/5 version has DIFFERENT settings then the series x performance version. It has less density and runs at a lower resolution :dead: .

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn, I wonder if they made this before the patch yesterday? :ohhh: Because the PS5 definitely got a resolution boost with the patch yesterday while still being at 60FPS.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dumb as fukk the pspro/5 version has DIFFERENT settings then the series x performance version. It has less density and runs at a lower resolution :dead:
giphy.gif

OMG!! I had no idea the game was running in PS4 Pro mode with an unlocked framerate. I literally had ZERO idea.

That's not a like for like comparison breh. There is no "quality mode" on PS5 since it's running the PS4 Pro version. Y'all know that though but gotta play dumb to keep this charade going.
Son, I'm telling you had I NO FUKKING IDEA!  
:russ:

Let me simplify it.
A game being compared on two platforms will most likely have "different settings" depending on how the devs made it. Surely you don't think the PS5 has a lower resolution/density because the PS5 can't run it right?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
giphy.gif

OMG!! I had no idea the game was running in PS4 Pro mode with an unlocked framerate. I literally had ZERO idea.

Son, I'm telling you had I NO FUKKING IDEA!

nikka don’t know what he talking about anymore :mjlol: