Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In performance mode, Series S strangely goes as high as 1296p, higher than both Series X and PS5

it can go above that in some instances but lower than 1080P

it's not running at 1296P locked.

Either way there's no clear cut "winner" as some are trying to paint it. You want the best performance it's PS5.

You want better visuals it's Series X.

You want somewhat stable performance(30fps) but at sometimes slightly higher resolution in some cases Series S.

It's disingenuous to point out one advantage of a platform and leave out the cons. W/e platform you play it on it will have some advantage over the last gen base consoles.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They say the PS5 version can drop to 900p. And overall the S holds a slightly higher resolution than both.

the drops are noticeable too...even after the update I noticed some shyt looks good and then it goes back to how it was looking before the patch

but I’m pleased with the effort they made with this patch...I was high off them PC graphics but I don’t need the PS5 to look that good...I just need it to look like a next gen game at some point...the sooner the better

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then why are we here???:mjlol:
So we gonna act like I didn't put all the pros/cons in the OP?

giphy.gif

Either way this is early stuff. The new consoles don't have the native patch yet so this is pointless when possibly a month or two from now it'll be a whole new thread detailing the changes. I made this thread to expose the hypocrisy of low-key Xbox stans tryna claim people ain't post "news" about the game's visuals/performance when this video in the OP just got uploaded nearly an hour or so ago.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So we gonna act like I didn't put all the pros/cons in the OP?

giphy.gif

Either way this is early stuff. The new consoles don't have the native patch yet so this is pointless when possibly a month or two from now it'll be a whole new thread detailing the changes.
I guess you missed the part about PS5 having empty streets:mjlol:

nikka you made this pointless thread.

Conplain about the pointlessness of your own thread after it backfires brehs:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess you missed the part about PS5 having empty streets:mjlol:
:mjlol:

That's not a like for like comparison breh. There is no "quality mode" on PS5 since it's running the PS4 Pro version. Y'all know that though but gotta play dumb to keep this charade going.

This is hilarious how y'all gunning for a dub in a BC comparison :laff: The OP has clearly laid out the pros/cons of each platform.

He aint miss it boy playing dumb lol
I just answered that.

boy playing dumb, no that's you.

I guess we all playing dumb waiting for the "tools" on Xbox to be updated for those other games huh?

It's funny seeing the Xbots dap each other up when they think their fellow Lbot made a compelling point :deadrose:.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:

That's not a like for like comparison breh. There is no "quality mode" on PS5 since it's running the PS4 Pro version. Y'all know that though.

This is hilarious how y'all gunning for a dub in a BC comparison :laff:

I just answered that.

boy playing dumb, no that's you.

I guess we all playing dumb waiting for the "tools" on Xbox to be updated for those other games huh?
Sony stans wild :mjlol:

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence this how they act breh. Contradictions, hypocrisy, bafoonary.

Don’t pretend you don’t see how this works :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans wild :mjlol:

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence this how they act breh. Contradictions, hypocrisy, bafoonary.

Don’t pretend you don’t see how this works :mjlol:
It's wild how you acting like the OP don't say the same thing you claiming I'm not mentioning.

That's WILD.

XSX and PS5 in performance mode
- PS5 has a slightly higher resolution at 1188p with occasional drops to 1080p, vs the XSX's highest of 1080p with occasional drops below that.(:mindblown:)

- PS5 is pretty much a locked 60fps, with rare drops to a lowest of 50fps.
- XSX version has far more drops than PS5 in some scenes, plus has momentary pauses.(Get paused in game brehs)
- Xbox version has more traffic density.

XSX quality mode
- Only the XSX has this mode.
- Pretty much a locked 30fps.
- Ranges between 1512p and 1728p.
- Has added SSAO and higher crowd density.

*leaves thread and never comes back*
It's not there??