Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This nikka flew to his imgur account to post something that was said already. :laff: Guess framerate isn't king anymore :mjlol:
That's what vrr is for, oh wait, since you don't have that on Ps5 it doesn't exist in your mind. You're content with no pedestrians to keep frame rates up to Xbox standards..

Who does shyt like this :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what vrr is for, oh wait, since you don't have that on Ps5 it doesn't exist in your mind. You're content with no pedestrians to keep frame rates up to Xbox standards..

Who does shyt like this :dahell:

lmao VRR doesn't boost your frame rate you idiot, he refreshes the screen to match the fps the game is rendering to eliminate stutter

so on the shoot box when the flat rap is dropping for left right, VRR will adjust the screen for 30fps to 26, so you won't experience any slow down

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Its running the One X version tho....:mjlol:
Exactly. When the official series X version comes out, it will approach high end PC performance. So, yes series X users are in for a significant boost, and they're still destroying the competition.

Must be unfortunate to be a sony gamer. :laff:

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Thread title ain't changing breh :mjlol:

Edit:Okay I changed :troll:

John soft. He be scared of cats on Twitter. Out of his own mouth on video was "60fps? Get it on PS5" now he tryna play it safe on Twitter. :mjlol:
I mean you knew the title was wrong yourself:comeon:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks at thread title

:mjlol:

I would say the XSX and stadia are a toss up...personally I’m leaning toward the XSX after the video below but stadia is better than PS5 imo

here’s a cool video...this is not to prove any point on my end...just thought it was a good comparison vid...I can’t say the XSX is clearly better than the stadia or vice versa...in certain parts the game looks better on the XSX especially when going with resolution over FPS...but there are parts where it clearly looks better on stadia...I’m wondering if he has a pro account that allows him to stream the game in 4k...I thought it would get closer than 2880x 1620

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean you knew the title was wrong yourself:comeon:
Nothing in the OP was wrong. John did say what is stated in the OP.
The title was
tenor.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Xbox Series X is essentially a high end Windows PC, so this shouldn't surprise anyone but the super stans
No it isn’t. It’s mid tier. And the reason it’s the best console version is because the One X is the best last gen console version. Has really nothing to do with console capability and this would be the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot with the PS5. We won’t know what these consoles are really capable of until the next gen patch.