Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Out of 7 close friends that all have at least 1 next gen systems

3 with both
1 with xbox
2 with PS5
1 on ps4

3 of us got it for xbox, all 3 of us have had little to no problems outside of common bugs, and the occasional freeze.

The streets are full of life and the game runs well.

The PlayStation players.... Have had the complete opposite experience although they still love the game, it's been a buggy crashing mess.

:manny:

I know this ain't what y'all wanted to hear but it is what it is for console players.
Fukk outta here with this bozo scientific experiment

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fukk outta here with this bozo scientific experiment

:laff:

nikkaz living in a bubble reality.

everyone knows what the must have system is right now.

Larrythots stay in delusion :laff:

edit: I have a Larry Series X Cyperbunk Bundle (system and game) that I just copped off Worst Buy. Any takers. :mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I feel like some of yall don’t know what looks and performs better (or looks good at all) until someone on youtube tells you it does.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Where ignorance and lying is mandatory :snoop:
This is factual wrong. VRR works on framerates between 30hz to 144hz. Basically the screen matches the framerate to avoid stutter and tearing.

The things that you come out with.
First off it's "up with" you illiterate b*stard.
2ndly...
Does refresh rate matter for console gaming? (UPDATED: December 2020)
I learned of VRR not being a thing until 60fps because of Spider-Man actually. Which is weird because ps5 can't even do VRR yet :francis:

But look how you responded, like if you know what the fukk you're talking about. Let me curse out whoever cosigned your dumbass...
dunno why yall entertain Court :skip:
You dumb fukkin casual :facepalm: (40hz minimum oh Wiseman, LFC for sub 30fps but good luck with that)

:mjlol:

My own experience and those of the people I know mirror's this. Same as with most posting about different versions of the game.

Sony stans

Y'all see this right, I cosign this post because it's based in facts. But watch this response...
I feel like some of yall don’t know what looks and performs better (or looks good at all) until someone on youtube tells you it does.
I feel like you're almost out of storage space and you have no clue on when you'll be able to expand. Managing storage has you not looking at the comparisons :ufdup:
:manny:runs fine to me on the ps5. it crashed once, but no problems with framerates or anything
Like if cyberpunk being broken on PlayStation isn't a week known thing at this point. Sony giving nikkaz refunds and yet here you are talking this shyt sounding like an entire a$$hole :bryan:

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Where ignorance and lying is mandatory :snoop:

First off it's "up with" you illiterate b*stard.
2ndly...
Does refresh rate matter for console gaming? (UPDATED: December 2020)
I learned of VRR not being a thing until 60fps because of Spider-Man actually. Which is weird because ps5 can't even do VRR yet :francis:

But look how you responded, like if you know what the fukk you're talking about. Let me curse out whoever cosigned your dumbass...

You dumb fukkin casual :facepalm: (40hz minimum oh Wiseman, LFC for sub 30fps but good luck with that)

Y'all see this right, I cosign this post because it's based in facts. But watch this response...

I feel like you're almost out of storage space and you have no clue on when you'll be able to expand. Managing storage has you not looking at the comparisons :ufdup:

Like if cyberpunk being broken on PlayStation isn't a week known thing at this point. Sony giving nikkaz refunds and yet here you are talking this shyt sounding like an entire a$$hole :bryan:
:umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Two different versions

High key I need to see more npcs

the lack of gore is Killin the vibe

chopping people with swords seeing a bucket of blood on the screen and then it's like nothing happened to the enemy.

I dropped this unconscious guy i put to sleep and he bl3w up into a bloody mess but the character model was clean

weird ass buggy game. still don't look all that even though our specs are better then yours.

that empty ass street broke heart though I can't lie :mjcry:

M