Cyberpunk on PS5:"If you want 60fps, get it on PS5"-Digital Foundry

Daps
I might wait until the next gen patch comes
Want to to play this on my ps5 but I prefer fidelity vs. 60 fps and an empty city
Don't have a XSX but I don't want to get a XSX just for Cyberpunk

Daps
The shyt doesn't look great on either next gen console. At least it runs well on them. If you really want the shyt to look pretty wait for the next gen versions. :yeshrug:

That's what I'm doing. Seems like a solid game that needs to work out the kinks. Might as well wait for a version that was made for next gen AND is less buggy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka the PS5 nor Series X is even stronger than a RTX 3060ti. So let’s see. It goes
RTX 3090
RTX 3080
6800XT(rasterization only)
6800(Rasterization only)
RTX 2080ti
RTX 3070
RTX 3060ti
RTX 2080 super
RTX 2080
Xbox Series X
RTX 2070 Super
PS5
RTX 2070
Etc etc.

So tell me where is the high end PC?
:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
lmao VRR doesn't boost your frame rate you idiot, he refreshes the screen to match the fps the game is rendering to eliminate stutter

so on the shoot box when the flat rap is dropping for left right, VRR will adjust the screen for 30fps to 26, so you won't experience any slow down
Ok, let's educate you. First off, VRR doesn't exist except for 60fps and up. Your response shows your didn't know that yet you trying to school me about the subject :snoop:

The sole purpose of VRR is... well, it's literally in the name. Variable refresh rate. You know, like 60fps is how fast it refreshes. Yet here you are trying to make them different :mjlol: It does eliminate things like screen tearing but it's because it smooths out the frame rate. Lesson over...
I would say the XSX and stadia are a toss up...personally I’m leaning toward the XSX after the video below but stadia is better than PS5 imo
Why would you say the Xbox and stadia versions are a toss up? John definitely disagrees. Are you basing your opinion on the video or from what's you played?
I might wait until the next gen patch comes
Want to to play this on my ps5 but I prefer fidelity vs. 60 fps and an empty city
Don't have a XSX but I don't want to get a XSX just for Cyberpunk
You won't be getting it just for that, you'll have plenty of other reasons to use it. You'll end up using it more than your PLAYSTATION honestly because gamepass can't lose :francis:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Ok, let's educate you. First off, VRR doesn't exist except for 60fps and up. Your response shows your didn't know that yet you trying to school me about the subject :snoop:

The sole purpose of VRR is... well, it's literally in the name. Variable refresh rate. You know, like 60fps is how fast it refreshes.
This is factual wrong. VRR works on framerates between 30hz to 144hz. Basically the screen matches the framerate to avoid stutter and tearing.

The things that you come out with.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is factual wrong. VRR works on framerates between 30hz to 144hz. Basically the screen matches the framerate to avoid stutter and tearing.

The things that you come out with.

dunno why yall entertain Court :skip: