Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm loving the game but man does it run like ass on PS4 it's crazy because I was just complaining about Witcher 3 having hella bugs too. This shyt is a whole different level of glitches and bugs. CDPR should be ashamed of themselves for releasing a game with such a huge install base (PS4 & XB1) in such bad shape. :francis::snoop:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
So a huge selling point of this game was supposedly immersion. They harped on about immersion to the point they said that’s why they made it a FP point of view for “immersion”. So when NPC reactions are lacking and police are spawning out of thin air does that not break the immersion. I had a poster in the main thread say the spawning police was due to it being 2077 hence why police can spawn. The apologist have simply lost their minds and there is an explanation for everything.

If it is not “should have got a next gen console broke boy” It is nah you expected to much from CDPR” Even though they are the ones that promised and overhyped their own game. Didn’t they say in 2018 they wanted to do what RDR2 did.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm loving the game but man does it run like ass on PS4 it's crazy because I was just complaining about Witcher 3 having hella bugs too. This shyt is a whole different level of glitches and bugs. CDPR should be ashamed of themselves for releasing a game with such a huge install base (PS4 & XB1) in such bad shape. :francis::snoop:
Yesterday I drove to North Oak for the first time and as I left the city limits it felt like the first time I drove in the game without a choppy framerate.

Had me like 'WTF have I been playing so far?' :mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_p60fulldBI1vbcnq8o1_400.gif

Repped :mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
So a huge selling point of this game was supposedly immersion. They harped on about immersion to the point they said that’s why they made it a FP point of view for “immersion”. So when NPC reactions are lacking and police are spawning out of thin air does that not break the immersion. I had a poster in the main thread say the spawning police was due to it being 2077 hence why police can spawn. The apologist have simply lost their minds and there is an explanation for everything.

If it is not “should have got a next gen console broke boy” It is nah you expected to much from CDPR” Even though they are the ones that promised and overhyped their own game. Didn’t they say in 2018 they wanted to do what RDR2 did.

This is not a next gen game. There are no PS5 or Xbox Series X branded versions of the game on store shelves or in digital stores. There are only PS4 and Xbox One versions. And of course the PC version. The ass kissing is bullshyt. Those two consoles were still current gen up until a few weeks ago. They were current gen in the spring when they were originally to be released. There are plenty of spectacular looking games on those consoles. RDR 2 looks great on both. Or is that a piece of shyt now? CDPR fukked up. Period.