Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a poster in the main thread say the spawning police was due to it being 2077 hence why police can spawn. The apologist have simply lost their minds and there is an explanation for everything.

Its insane what people will say when it comes to defending something they stan

I remember that comment and to be fair I think breh was joking lmao

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
game meta lower than anthem?

Honestly a downright unplayable game and keeping that away from the consumer is indeed scummy but damn...

I hate when my sympathy side start to come up. :mjcry: wasn't the director of this game a brother too?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
game meta lower than anthem?

Honestly a downright unplayable game and keeping that away from the consumer is indeed scummy but damn...

I hate when my sympathy side start to come up. :mjcry: wasn't the director of this game a brother too?
I don't even know how they're going to fix this shyt, and I'm not even talking about bugs...

This game plays like a STEAM early access game with missing/broken features...

For example, the police AI is not bugged, that's how the its coded to perform...

This is what was promised in regards to the wanted system...

Cyberpunk 2077 Has A 'Wanted' System and Corrupt Police

Speaking to WCCFTech, Liu revealed that in Cyberpunk 2077, the police force is "up for hire" and that "laws exist to take bribes from corporations." The corporation could bribe the government to pass a law and then used the corrupt police force to send the law after players. Night City is "a city of people trying to constantly get one up on each other" and it's "not a place where you want to trust the government," explained Liu.

The Night City police force isn't the only group that may come after the player character. CD Projekt RED is also working on a gameplay system where NPCs will "not be very nice" to players if they start killing many people and that "powerful" people may come after the player.

The developer compared it to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, where guards may come after a player if they kill a villager in the middle of a busy town but not if they did it in the middle of nowhere. The Cyberpunk 2077 team has confirmed that players will be able to kill many NPCs, but not children or story characters, so there will likely be many ways to test out the system.

Something Liu wouldn't talk about, however, is if players can go to jail. Asked if players could commit enough crimes to be arrested, Liu wouldn't say. Many players would probably enjoy having the player character's friend, Jackie, try to break them out of jail or to hear what Keanu Reeves' character Johnny Silverhand has to say about the arrest.

The wanted system is just one of several big gameplay systems that the Cyberpunk 2077 team is working on. Cyberpunk series creator Mike Pondsmith also revealed that the video game would have some sort of choice system that works a bit like the system in the Cyberpunk 2020 board game. In that system, NPCs seem to "remember" if the player has done something bad or good to them. It's unclear if CD Projekt RED is using the system like that or if it has been rolled into these other systems, but fans will be ready to find out.

Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on April 16, 2020 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

They are nowhere near close to delivering on this...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
People were pissed GameSpot gave this shyt game a 7 :mjlol:

There's no way they can fix it by February, get your refund brehs
I believe that 7 was for the PC version which is about right IMO...

No one should be scoring the console version higher than 1...

Its unplayable...

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
At least it isn't a buggy embarrassment that got folks asking for refunds. :umad:

Plus I mean to be fair, most of P5's time in the sun came in 2017. Royal had added new features, songs, characters, locations and a whole new semester with new dungeons. Which is massive, but majority of P5 is "old" stuff so that's the only real reason why it seemed to have died down. And because FF7R dropped maybe like a week or so later, which was way earlier into 2020.

Actually, 2020 in gaming seems like you could split it in half, because most people think about TLOU2 and GoT in terms of this year when we had other games out too.

Nah. There's over 100 million PS4's sold. They weren't cancelling shyt. Too much money to be made there. The people who have a PS5/XSX is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

That's why the "broke nikkas" argument is dumb, because for one thing, most people aren't going to drop $500 during the holidays right away because they've got other places to place that money in (like gifts for others). Another is because of the pandemic, and employment across the board isn't at all like 2019. And third, even if you wanted a PS5/XSX, they're hard to find currently because of the demand. A PC is even less likely, because how many people are going to buy a gaming rig just for Cyberpunk? Certainly can't be that high of a number. There's not even really that many next-gen games out, so being a PS4 player doesn't really feel like you're missing out.

Plus we didn't even see these consoles until the summer. As it stands, right now there's no next-gen version of the game, it's all backwards-compatible with the console's own technology boosting things.

It's still 100% on CDPR because even if they knew they couldn't manage to get it running on last-gen consoles, they STILL shipped it out for them anyway. People shouldn't be shamed for buying a game and playing it on a console which the company promised it would run perfectly fine on. That's not fair. People will come up with all kinds of excuses like "Oh well it's a super dense and next-level game!" and it's like... Okay, so if that's true and they're saying that... And they've never touched a single code of the game, imagine what the developers would say. And the company still shipped it out, knowing that. That's even worse. Especially when no reviewers had a console review copy at all. They knew, and I'm glad they're being held accountable for that shyt.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
His opinion means nothing to me after seeing him carry on about TLOU2 like little bytch.

“They killed my video game daddy” :sadbron:

I saw this notification and hoping you just took the L...but, nope, you talking about a game came out actually on it's original game date :mjlol: in 2020