Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck and the like...yall still want to go to bat for this game even when the developer is giving out refunds...

I’ve said even before the game released, after the September delay they should have just cancelled last gen versions of the game and let us current gen and pc brehs eat. There is a record of this on this very site.

It runs “fine” on my ps5. nikkas that got a ps4 and xone got a way out now. They got to try the game, or even beat it and now they get a full refund. Everyone wins

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m playing on a ps4 pro and it crashes but I’m still having a good time
Might try to get a refund but I might not it’s whatever to me :manny:

I feel for the people who are having problems and looked forward to this

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched that Digital Foundry video on PS4/PS4 Pro performance last night. Holy shyt.

I've been playing on a PS5, and while I haven't been own away by the visuals by any means, it's been alright, and I was having issues wrapping my head around people's complaints about performance. But after seeing that? Yeah. Brehs got a reason to be upset. Y'all last gen brehs are STARVING when it comes to this.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’ve said even before the game released, after the September delay they should have just cancelled last gen versions of the game and let us current gen and pc brehs eat. There is a record of this on this very site.

It runs “fine” on my ps5. nikkas that got a ps4 and xone got a way out now. They got to try the game, or even beat it and now they get a full refund. Everyone wins
Nah. There's over 100 million PS4's sold. They weren't cancelling shyt. Too much money to be made there. The people who have a PS5/XSX is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

This is honestly the same shyt that happened to late gen games on PS3 and Xbox 360. People forgetful as fukk. Only issue now is that most people stuck on last gen this time around because of all the bots and scalpers and not being able to get their hands on a new console. So now they feelin it.