Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

Daps
Should have just
1) delayed the game to 2021 and align it w/ the release of the next gen console versions
2) canceled the last gen versions and apologize to fans, promising a free version as soon as they get a ps5/xsx if they already preordered/ordered
also show them the basura last gen footage to make them understand
3) use the horrific last gen footage to justify the 2021 delay
People would understand and would prefer waiting for quality
Even if there were bugs, it wouldn't be on the level of the last gen versions and people would look over it after playing the game
It sounds like this game is amazing/GOTG level but is held back by bugs
Will find out myself when the next gen versions release or if I buy a XSX

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I come into this thread just to laugh at the people still complaining who still boot this shyt up on their toaster oven consoles

tenor.gif

dude tried to compare RDR2 to Cyberpunk :russ: trees and shyt ... bobby fukking creekwater :mjlol: I'm fukking dying

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Plus I mean to be fair, most of P5's time in the sun came in 2017. Royal had added new features, songs, characters, locations and a whole new semester with new dungeons. Which is massive, but majority of P5 is "old" stuff so that's the only real reason why it seemed to have died down. And because FF7R dropped maybe like a week or so later, which was way earlier into 2020.

Actually, 2020 in gaming seems like you could split it in half, because most people think about TLOU2 and GoT in terms of this year when we had other games out too.

That's why the "broke nikkas" argument is dumb, because for one thing, most people aren't going to drop $500 during the holidays right away because they've got other places to place that money in (like gifts for others). Another is because of the pandemic, and employment across the board isn't at all like 2019. And third, even if you wanted a PS5/XSX, they're hard to find currently because of the demand. A PC is even less likely, because how many people are going to buy a gaming rig just for Cyberpunk? Certainly can't be that high of a number. There's not even really that many next-gen games out, so being a PS4 player doesn't really feel like you're missing out.

Plus we didn't even see these consoles until the summer. As it stands, right now there's no next-gen version of the game, it's all backwards-compatible with the console's own technology boosting things.

It's still 100% on CDPR because even if they knew they couldn't manage to get it running on last-gen consoles, they STILL shipped it out for them anyway. People shouldn't be shamed for buying a game and playing it on a console which the company promised it would run perfectly fine on. That's not fair. People will come up with all kinds of excuses like "Oh well it's a super dense and next-level game!" and it's like... Okay, so if that's true and they're saying that... And they've never touched a single code of the game, imagine what the developers would say. And the company still shipped it out, knowing that. That's even worse. Especially when no reviewers had a console review copy at all. They knew, and I'm glad they're being held accountable for that shyt.
Grown men bragging about broke people..... on video games :mjlol:
Just weird :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I come into this thread just to laugh at the people still complaining who still boot this shyt up on their toaster oven consoles

tenor.gif

dude tried to compare RDR2 to Cyberpunk :russ: trees and shyt ... bobby fukking creekwater :mjlol: I'm fukking dying
shut up idiot. if the game was going to run this shytty, they should've told the truth and scrapped the last gen version. has nothing to do with being poor, some ppl (myself included) just don't fukk with gaming pcs. you're a clown for calling anyone broke.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
shut up idiot. if the game was going to run this shytty, they should've told the truth and scrapped the last gen version. has nothing to do with being poor, some ppl (myself included) just don't fukk with gaming pcs. you're a clown for calling anyone broke.

tenor.gif

just buy an up to date console :troll: one that actually outputs 4k

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
PC modders going to fix this shyt before the developers do :patrice:
The answer to that is no, unless CDPR makes their dev tools available which they won't...

Within the next two months you'll get a TPS camera option and maybe some textures but no major gameplay changes...

Most of the gameplay problems and bugs cannot be fixed without dev tools...For example, there is no way to fix a cop AI that doesn't exist...That needs to be completely reworked by CDPR...

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should have just
1) delayed the game to 2021 and align it w/ the release of the next gen console versions
2) canceled the last gen versions and apologize to fans, promising a free version as soon as they get a ps5/xsx if they already preordered/ordered
also show them the basura last gen footage to make them understand
3) use the horrific last gen footage to justify the 2021 delay
People would understand and would prefer waiting for quality
Even if there were bugs, it wouldn't be on the level of the last gen versions and people would look over it after playing the game
It sounds like this game is amazing/GOTG level but is held back by bugs
Will find out myself when the next gen versions release or if I buy a XSX

I gotta disagree..people just like to complain to complain...people werenlosing their minds when the game got pushed back..cursing out the company like they stabbed their parent...

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I hate the Arcadium's constant, high school-ish "You're broke and I'm not" shyt. It's funny cause it was Courtdog, the brokest motherfukker of them all, who started the trend back in like 2010 when people were talking about why they wouldn't get the stupid $200 version of Modern Warfare 2.

This game was announced in 2013 when the base PS4/XB1 was still fresh. It was always marketed as if it would effectively run on those consoles. You're not a broke fukk for expecting CDPR to come through on that promise, or to at least have made console SKUs of the game that were dialed back enough to hold a steady 30 FPS.

It's not even a matter of having the $500 bones to drop on XBX, PS5, or 30XX graphics card (hell, even a 2060/2080). The supply just isn't there. Period. And if you're really willing to pay $800-1100 for a $500 product, you're a clown and will be reminded as much every time you turn the damn thing on.

I'm deployed and I won't get to experience the game until March, when I hope it's all worked out. For the rest of you dudes who got duped this month...I'm sorry.