Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is honestly the same shyt that happened to late gen games on PS3 and Xbox 360. People forgetful as fukk. Only issue now is that most people stuck on last gen this time around because of all the bots and scalpers and not being able to get their hands on a new console. So now they feelin it.

I still remember going from fight night on ps2 to ps3. I thought the ps3 version looked like a movie. Was looking at the ps2 version like :picard:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
For a sec i legit thought someone was trolling with a screenshot from a modded vice city save :dead:
giphy.gif

Wait... That's REALLY how it looks? I saw this and thought it was just Vice City. :laff:
tenor.gif

tumblr_p60fulldBI1vbcnq8o1_400.gif

it is, thats not even how the map looks in the game. :mjlol:

but i have had glitches that pretty close at times.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is the scummiest shyt ever. Let this have been Ubi or EA. That’s why y’all gotta stop acting like their are good guys with these devs. They knew this game was complete shyt on last gen(and kinda shyt in general technical wise) and they only purposely not show any console footage but told reviewers they can only use stock footage. So to see gamers go oh look they care when they already got the money and know most people won’t refund/or can’t get refunds because these consoles digital return policies are crap isn’t cutting it.