Cyberpunk 2077 sees massive resurgence in sales after success of show, tracking ahead of Elden Ring

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I just hope if they do a sequel they go third person, what's the point of a customizable character if you don't even get to see it, not to mention they could do more stuff with the melee combat in 3rd person.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve literally watched people play it on Xbox with crashes and t poses

I didn't say it didn't happen at all, just wasn't bad enough or anywhere close to ruin the game experience.

And the sentiment was similar the folks I know. On all ends, PS4/5 terrible, PC if powerful enough great if not, meh, Xbox 1 trash, series x great

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So the Witcher became a global phenomenon off unofficial translations from Polish novels :troll: that the original author sold for 9k. Must have been a charity gift:troll:

The Witcher was brought up because we are comparing the quality of the story and it’s resulting popularity, and Cyberpunks lack there of. Again the primary criticism of cyberpunk outside of its customization issues and deadness of the world was primarily its story and characterization. V is meh. Jackie was wasted. Panam got a fatass but she ain’t no Yennifer or Ciri. Keanu couldn’t even save it.

Hell let’s compare Adam Smasher and Arasaka to the Wild Hunt or the Vampires in Toussaint or the actual Devil.

We will not tolerate Panam slander in here bruh.:demonic:

She the 1b. GOAT video game waifu(Tifa is 1a.)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I will say this, while the Witcher 3 is a GOAT level game and Witcher 4 is probably gonna print CDPR money you're crazy if you can't see that the Cyberpunk universe has INFINITELY more potential to it. I still don't think they should give up on 2077, but I can get why they would rather just try again with a part 2. Probably Cyberpunk 2079 or something.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not bad at all, its like a good 8/10 rpg. I’d put it on the same level as fallout 4, only a lot more interesting visually
Nah it’s better than that game especially when you factor in Fallout Vegas and 3.

4 shouldn’t had been like that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I will say this, while the Witcher 3 is a GOAT level game and Witcher 4 is probably gonna print CDPR money you're crazy if you can't see that the Cyberpunk universe has INFINITELY more potential to it. I still don't think they should give up on 2077, but I can get why they would rather just try again with a part 2. Probably Cyberpunk 2079 or something.

It does have more potential, but we can’t play potential.

If i can put it another way on my own personal metacritic rating, I’d rate this as a 85-86 which is really good, i also kind of expected better post launch support at this point that would have expanded the world and mechanics a bit more. What i expected was a game that was more in the 90’s from how hype i was for it.

This should have done for WRPG’s what Elden Ring did for action-JRPG’s

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

It does have more potential, but we can’t play potential.

If i can put it another way on my own personal metacritic rating, I’d rate this as a 85-86 which is really good, i also kind of expected better post launch support at this point that would have expanded the world and mechanics a bit more. What i expected was a game that was more in the 90’s from how hype i was for it.

This should have done for WRPG’s what Elden Ring did for action-JRPG’s

There's no other game like Cyberpunk. The potential is crazy. Lowkey, if we could put Rockstar and CDPR together, we'd have game of the decade. Rockstar can make the world feel as real as possible. They can get involved in the story. They can flesh out the multiplayer. CDPR can develop the RPG aspects and add to the story. Unfortunately, IF they haven't given up, Cyberpunk 2078 ain't coming until 2027 at the earliest. And that's a big IF.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's no other game like Cyberpunk. The potential is crazy. Lowkey, if we could put Rockstar and CDPR together, we'd have game of the decade. Rockstar can make the world feel as real as possible. They can get involved in the story. They can flesh out the multiplayer. CDPR can develop the RPG aspects and add to the story. Unfortunately, IF they haven't given up, Cyberpunk 2078 ain't coming until 2027 at the earliest. And that's a big IF.

I’d like to see what happens to CDPR before then. I assume they will get a major tencent or embracer buyout.

I can’t see them surviving for 3-4 more years until witcher 4 comes out with no other games on the market

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’d like to see what happens to CDPR before then. I assume they will get a major tencent or embracer buyout.

I can’t see them surviving for 3-4 more years until witcher 4 comes out with no other games on the market

Sony needs to buy em while they're cheap. They company is self owned and dont want to sell out, but if they can't survive, Sony is it because they'd get full control of their games while having a huge budget.