Cyberpunk 2077 sees massive resurgence in sales after success of show, tracking ahead of Elden Ring

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I wonder why the Maelstrom gang doesn’t go psycho they’re damn near half machine? :patrice:

According to the lore, the majority of them are borderline Psycho or have already turned. They all act & talk like crackheads :mjlol:

Lizzy Wizzy & Smasher don't have it but on the other hand they're psychopaths and have been before the cyberware. I remember seeing theories though that V is basically a highly functional Cyberpsycho. They're able to wipe out a warehouse full of goons then go on a date with Panam/Judy right after :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
maxresdefault.jpg
its dope how they use actual locations you can visit in the game wiht the same layouts

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot that V is one of few people who are able to use numerous high-level implants and not be affected by Cyberpsychosis. V has way more implants than David from the anime and the only problem they have are blackouts/headaches from Johnny's construct :heh:

V, lore-wise, is supposed to be a monster. He 1v1s Adam and wins

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why video game companies don't tap into the anime/animated TV series space. For example I jumped back into LOL and started Runtera card game because I enjoyed LoL: Arcane. I don't think investing tons of money into live action is worth it and better off tapping into animation when adapting video games
They do. Think Pokemon, Street fighter, fatal fury etc.

Problem is most times it doesn't actually work

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the anime and shyt was fire:ohhh:

Story and the animation was some class A shyt from Trigger. The last episode looks nuts

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Boy do i wish you could actually alter your looks like the anime and other NPC characters in the game :francis:
I'm gonna try out the Rebecca build when I make a corpo next. My Nomad actually is already similar to David already, just gonna respec into some of his percs instead that I don't have.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm gonna try out the Rebecca build when I make a corpo next. My Nomad actually is already similar to David already, just gonna respec into some of his percs instead that I don't have.

If i replay it im def gonna try and do the David build, i never used the sandevistan