Cyberpunk 2077 sees massive resurgence in sales after success of show, tracking ahead of Elden Ring

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The criticisms you're making weren't made during you were actually playing the game.

They were just criticisms you started to parrot well after finishing the game because someone reddit/tuber said it.

So it’s wrong of me to wait until finishing the game myself before giving my criticisms for it?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ok, and where did I say I didn’t enjoy
It here?

You think you can’t criticize something and enjoy it?
you can't even make up your mind on your stance like a thot :russ: shyt, last page you were saying there was no random questlines you come across that were great - but in the cp2077 thread you were hype exactly for one of those kinds of quests

like who are you posturing up for right now. its YOUR thread too lmao
Nobody gave a damn about some Polish fantasy books until CD project red made the game of the decade. This wasn’t ASOIAF that was a well known property before Game of Thrones bought it. Hell didn’t the author of the Witcher sell it to CDPR for pack of newports:mjlol:
Tell on yourself brehs

The author has over a dozen awards for writing in the fantasy genre

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cyberpunk is on the exact same level as fallout 4 to me, no better or worse. The only difference is cyberpunk takes place in a live city so people keep comparing it 1:1 with GTA when it should be compared to a Bethesda title, like Witcher 3 was.

The supporting characters in cyberpunk are actually better than the companion characters in fallout 4 outside of Curie

Judy, panam, Jackie, Johnnie, Takemura, rogue….etc

Literally wrote this the same month the game dropped. I’ve had a consistent opinion of it the entire time

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So it’s wrong of me to wait until finishing the game myself before giving my criticisms for it?
:skip:
thats why im not buying into the idea that people are that concerned over bugs suddenly. For every other game it's whatever but now all of a sudden people cancelling their pre-orders? I knew with the most recent delay people were gonna be super critical over the bugs, despite the fact that otehr games have come out with really bad bugs that reviewers never took into account. Feels phony to me.

it's like a lot of the TLOU2 criticisims people are mad about the politics and behind the scenes drama more than they're worried about the actual game.

My GOTY, haters will say I’m sucking polish dikk
:dame:
but it’s literally the only games I’ve really been addicted to this entire year.

Yeah, I’m all for people having complaints about a lot of the bugs, glitches, crashes and overall horrible performance with last gen, but the combat and open world/story are really fun, I’m not even sure how it can be argued.

Yeah, i mean i didn’t really expect anything less. If theres one thing CDPR is known for it’s their side missions and character arch’s away from the main quest. I have still yet to see a game company really nail side quest/objective like they have even after the witcher 3. I always go into a game thinking said developer will finall get a grasp on how to make sidequest more interesting and nope, never any good lore or great enough reward, still, to this day in most games. They feel like a chore a lot of the time.

I just spent like 5 hours doing a side mission in this game and I had to double check to make sure it wasn’t a story mission. It was fukking hype the entire way through, huge set pieces and new characters

Even if the game isn't witcher 3 status at the moment It's still a great game. Im not sure why people are talking about if as if its andromeda status. once it gets patches it'll be a perfectly fine game, and with updates and dlc it'll be just as good as witcher imo
To this 😂
Damn, 9 months later i really think this game is beyond a redemption arc at this point. I thought ok rough start but give them a year, 3 months away form the original release and nothing has really changed, no big expansions, no next gen dlc, and still filled with bugs.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
well-there-it-is.gif

enjoy your weekends fellas lol

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
you can't even make up your mind on your stance like a thot :russ: shyt, last page you were saying there was no random questlines you come across that were great - but in the cp2077 thread you were hype exactly for one of those kinds of quests

like who are you posturing up for right now. its YOUR thread too lmao

Tell on yourself brehs

The author has over a dozen awards for writing in the fantasy genre
Yeah and somehow the books weren’t published in English until 2007. :mjlol:

Look man, everyone knows the story about how the Witcher author is still salty the game (that barely follows the storyline, characters and abilities of the books) blew the fukk up. He sold it for 9k. You think HBO bought ASOIAF for 9k?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah and somehow the books weren’t published in English until 2007. :mjlol:

Look man, everyone knows the story about how the Witcher author is still salty the game (that barely follows the storyline, characters and abilities of the books) blew the fukk up. He sold it for 9k. You think HBO bought ASOIAF for 9k?
how far on this tangent you trying to go? like unofficial translations for popular works don't exist without publishers or something.... cmon lol

even the dude co-signing you above can't remember that he actually disagreed with you while he was playing his GoTY :skip: now the goalposts moved to post game content and IP shenanigans. its not about the game with cp2077, its always some extra shyt

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how far on this tangent you trying to go? like unofficial translations for popular works don't exist without publishers or something.... cmon lol

even the dude co-signing you above can't remember that he actually disagreed with you while he was playing his GoTY :skip: now the goalposts moved to post game content and IP shenanigans. its not about the game with cp2077, its always some extra shyt
So the Witcher became a global phenomenon off unofficial translations from Polish novels :troll: that the original author sold for 9k. Must have been a charity gift:troll:

The Witcher was brought up because we are comparing the quality of the story and it’s resulting popularity, and Cyberpunks lack there of. Again the primary criticism of cyberpunk outside of its customization issues and deadness of the world was primarily its story and characterization. V is meh. Jackie was wasted. Panam got a fatass but she ain’t no Yennifer or Ciri. Keanu couldn’t even save it.

Hell let’s compare Adam Smasher and Arasaka to the Wild Hunt or the Vampires in Toussaint or the actual Devil.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So the Witcher became a global phenomenon off unofficial translations from Polish novels :troll: that the original author sold for 9k. Must have been a charity gift:troll:

The Witcher was brought up because we are comparing the quality of the story and it’s resulting popularity, and Cyberpunks lack there of. Again the primary criticism of cyberpunk outside of its customization issues and deadness of the world was primarily its story and characterization. V is meh. Jackie was wasted. Panam got a fatass but she ain’t no Yennifer or Ciri. Keanu couldn’t even save it.

Hell let’s compare Adam Smasher and Arasaka to the Wild Hunt or the Vampires in Toussaint or the actual Devil.

Yeah it’s not even in the same league writing wise. Probably cause a lot of the Witcher team left