Cyberpunk 2077 sees massive resurgence in sales after success of show, tracking ahead of Elden Ring

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People keep bringing up how its weird V can use so much cyberware and not have cyberpsychosis

WHICH IS WEIRD

Why? Because the bytch has a got damn johnny silverhand in her head, has to take hard drugs just to exists, constantly feints or loses it.

The bytch is in constant cyberpsychosis at all times.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People keep bringing up how its weird V can use so much cyberware and not have cyberpsychosis

WHICH IS WEIRD

Why? Because the bytch has a got damn johnny silverhand in her head, has to take hard drugs just to exists, constantly feints or loses it.

The bytch is in constant cyberpsychosis at all times.

Eh, i dont think its the same thing. Johnny is basically wiping V’s brain which is what’s causing them to get ill, not go psycho. V is literally losing their mind, not becoming a dangerous homicidal killer.

The cyberware overload in the show is whats causing people to fall to cyberpsychosis not a AI chip

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Eh, i dont think its the same thing. Johnny is basically wiping V’s brain which is what’s causing them to get ill, not go psycho. V is literally losing their mind, not becoming a dangerous homicidal killer.

The cyberware overload in the show is whats causing people to fall to cyberpsychosis not a AI chip
The very first mission is V catching a virus that's getting progressively worse and luckily having a ripper who's not only able to help - but do it for free

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Now announce a 2nd expansion for it you defeatist bastids :ufdup:

Game still got plenty of life in it
I been said they better No Man's Sky this. You can easily get 3 or 4 expansions out of this game. To just give up on it would be fukking stupid on CDPR part; you might as well try to make some money off of it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I been said they better No Man's Sky this. You can easily get 3 or 4 expansions out of this game. To just give up on it would be fukking stupid on CDPR part; you might as well try to make some money off of it.

Right, especially since they have nothing else coming out in the immediate future aside from some next gen upgrade for witcher 3

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, especially since they have nothing else coming out in the immediate future aside from some next gen upgrade for witcher 3

Considering that they're switching to Unreal going forward, it's not really the best use of resources for them to work on another expansion on what will be a three year old game built in an engine they don't use or develop any longer..

I'd much rather they put out a solid expansion that sets up a sequel, and then come back with a killer in Cyberpunk 2078, or whatever it's called.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i have this on stadia but i’m trying to start over on a different platform. i’m not paying a sub to see it in hdr 4k