Cyberpunk 2077 sees massive resurgence in sales after success of show, tracking ahead of Elden Ring

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Its not bad at all, its like a good 8/10 rpg. I’d put it on the same level as fallout 4, only a lot more interesting visually
You...arent going to acknowledge that the quests are farrrr better than fallout 4? Lol

Like...the quests are as good as the witchers...how could you not tell people that lol or leave that out.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Under all the bugs a good game was always there. I just hope this gives CDPR the motivation to No Man's Sky this shyt.

Edgerunners really showed how they dropped the ball on this shyt, no excuse that montage at the beginning isnt an actual act.

Instead of building our legend V is basically already a monster even before getting johnny in their head. First mission you go to a warehouse and murk out 30 cyborged out people :dead:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
"its working so much better now since the patches"

:mjlol:

Proud to say that I still believed in the game since day one despite the (mostly deserved) backlash and everybody bandwagoning the hate train :wow:

Aside from the bug fixes tho the improved driving and more generous economy were very much needed and do make the game a lot better to play

I feel like the expansion gonna be flames :banderas: