"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
So much wasted potential with Jackies character. He should have lasted until half the game atleast. Good character that died a nobody when he was the main one going on about being legends

I flew thru game first play through. Taking my time and I’m realizing how underpowered I was. I missed out on so much gear and exp. Like a barely did any of the fixer contracts

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
So much wasted potential with Jackies character. He should have lasted until half the game atleast. Good character that died a nobody when he was the main one going on about being legends

I flew thru game first play through. Taking my time and I’m realizing how underpowered I was. I missed out on so much gear and exp. Like a barely did any of the fixer contracts
Instead of having that montage in the beginning, we should been able to play all of that with him.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The life paths and rep system were pretty much half-baked. Reaching the NC Legend rank should mean something, like NPCs should react to you on the street, along with getting discounts and shyt. I mean I'm riding around with Rogue "Queen Of The Fixers" Amendiares in a Cyberpunk Bugatti and no one gives a shyt. I literally thought that Rogue was gonna have a whole security detail follow us around by the way they talk about her like she's Don Corleone :heh: I'm bodying gang leaders and going to war with Arasaka basically dolo, yet no one tries to pull up on me in the Open World. The Voodoo Boyz should've sent goons to all my apartments after I killed their boss & top guys, but they don't even react when you're standing right next to them :mjlol:

Also, they should put Lucy in the DLC and I think Phantom Liberty has to deal with Mr. Blue Eyes' secret organization

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
The life paths and rep system were pretty much half-baked. Reaching the NC Legend rank should mean something, like NPCs should react to you on the street, along with getting discounts and shyt. I mean I'm riding around with Rogue "Queen Of The Fixers" Amendiares in a Cyberpunk Bugatti and no one gives a shyt. I literally thought that Rogue was gonna have a whole security detail follow us around by the way they talk about her like she's Don Corleone :heh: I'm bodying gang leaders and going to war with Arasaka basically dolo, yet no one tries to pull up on me in the Open World. The Voodoo Boyz should've sent goons to all my apartments after I killed their boss & top guys, but they don't even react when you're standing right next to them :mjlol:

Also, they should put Lucy in the DLC and I think Phantom Liberty has to deal with Mr. Blue Eyes' secret organization
Yeah…that does piss me off as well the potential is there. And they way they spoke of the rep system prior to launch you’d expect people to react, discounts…something!

And good point on the voodoo boy/gang relations in general.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah…that does piss me off as well the potential is there. And they way they spoke of the rep system prior to launch you’d expect people to react, discounts…something!

And good point on the voodoo boy/gang relations in general.

The reactions to V doing some of this shyt annoyed me. For example, when you kidnap Hellman & Hanako, I thought they were going to add some gameplay mechanic where you have to lie low and stay out the city until you complete certain missions. I mean they had that camo ninja guy & sent a whole military squad to save Hanako. On top of that, they know who you are, and you have their prototype in your head :dwillhuh:

IIRC, in GTA V after that jewelry heist, Michael & Franklin are forced to lie low. During that time, you can't play with them until you finish Trevor's missions. San Andreas had something similar happen when Sweet gets arrested and CJ has to hide out on the Weed farm outside the city.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The reactions to V doing some of this shyt annoyed me. For example, when you kidnap Hellman & Hanako, I thought they were going to add some gameplay mechanic where you have to lie low and stay out the city until you complete certain missions. I mean they had that camo ninja guy & sent a whole military squad to save Hanako. On top of that, they know who you are, and you have their prototype in your head :dwillhuh:

IIRC, in GTA V after that jewelry heist, Michael & Franklin are forced to lie low. During that time, you can't play with them until you finish Trevor's missions. San Andreas had something similar happen when Sweet gets arrested and CJ has to hide out on the Weed farm outside the city.

Some of yall gotta be realistic

Daps
I jumped back in recently after the updates.... i still dont understand why this game gets so much hate. This is very good immersive game. The only thing I really don't like about it is V's voice. A created character shouldn't have one or it can never truly be what you imagine it to be.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I jumped back in recently after the updates.... i still dont understand why this game gets so much hate. This is very good immersive game. The only thing I really don't like about it is V's voice. A created character shouldn't have one or it can never truly be what you imagine it to be.

I'd take the voice V has over him being silent. I personally hate silent protagonists

Daps
I'd take the voice V has over him being silent. I personally hate silent protagonists

They can have a voice when its a set character by the developer, I just feel like if you are creating someone they probably wouldnt sound anything like the voice they chose. If you created a black dude for example, he probably wouldnt sound anything like that. Just like fallout 4 i hated the dudes voice. It takes away from the experience a little IMO. When its just text dialogue you can read in your mind the way youd want the character to sound.

I will say i wouldn't mind the if someone used the voice the dude who did bioshock infinite. :ehh: