"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Anime is really good so far :ehh:

Cyberpunk world is too dope to abandon

I understand just dropping one DLC expansion and starting on cyberpunk 2. Foundation of a great game is there. Project reds been humbled and need to reclaim their good name. Make a quality game and everyone will come back. Just don't rush it again.

The skeleton of a good game is there. Cyberpunt 2 needs to be a like TLOU. End of this gen and POLISH it to the maximum. I don't want to see the IP abandoned. There's too many good ideas.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Anime is really good so far :ehh:

Cyberpunk world is too dope to abandon

I understand just dropping one DLC expansion and starting on cyberpunk 2. Foundation of a great game is there. Project reds been humbled and need to reclaim their good name. Make a quality game and everyone will come back. Just don't rush it again.

I bet their whole plan was to have a media blitz. I guarantee, if it wasn’t for the controversy, a Cyberpunk movie would have been announced, and Keanu would have been in it.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Back at it like I never left. Dropped the resolution from 4k to 1440p. My 3080 struggles to get even 45 fps on 4k with everything cranked up. That's not a problem wit 1440p and quite frankly, I don't see a huge drop in sharpness.

a5fImTv.png

vwVkUsF.png

8WH19oF.png

aPv5UPC.png

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I can't get over how beautiful this game is. It's the most beautiful video game city I have ever seen.

They really need to No Man's Sky this shyt...

Tbh the anime injected soul into the Cyberpunk universe.

It made me feel way more connected to the game world than my first playthrough when the game first released.

Hopefully, we will get another Cyberpunk game this decade. I understand why they want to abandon the red engine for unreal, but I was hoping we would get more than one DLC.

I don't think Phantom Liberty is going to have anything to do with Mr. Blue Eyes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hopefully, we will get another Cyberpunk game this decade. I understand why they want to abandon the red engine for unreal, but I was hoping we would get more than one DLC.

I don't think Phantom Liberty is going to have anything to do with Mr. Blue Eyes.

I'm just hyped we getting new dlc...:blessed: