"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Just finished episode 4. This shyt is dope as fukk. It's amazing seeing all the familiar places in the anime that's in the game. They did a good ass job with this. It would be stupid not to expand this universe with more games.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm playing this on resolution mode and my god this game is beautiful. I firmly stand on my square CDPR was smoking crack thinking this game was gonna work on base model PS4's and XB1's. :mjlol:
What console. That ray tracing mode kinda ass on the 5. This frame rate just ain't hittin

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad I'm going to have to find a whole bunch of clothes again for Transmog options. System Reset still snuffing dudes right in front of their friends :mjlol: . I don't like Judy living on the border of Maelstrom territory, come live in Corpo Plaza with me :mjcry:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The Anime >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The game's story telling.

Cool part about it is that you could do a ton of different stories. I still think the corpos are the least explored part of the world. Right now they function as these monoliths of evil. But I'd love a season of Edgerunners or DLC in the game that positions a corpo as more ambivalent. Or make the corpo path actually matter.
I'd argue Night City is one of the best game worlds I've ever played. There's very little wasted space in it.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Anime is really good so far :ehh:

Cyberpunk world is too dope to abandon

I understand just dropping one DLC expansion and starting on cyberpunk 2. Foundation of a great game is there. Project reds been humbled and need to reclaim their good name. Make a quality game and everyone will come back. Just don't rush it again.