"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I jumped back in recently after the updates.... i still dont understand why this game gets so much hate. This is very good immersive game. The only thing I really don't like about it is V's voice. A created character shouldn't have one or it can never truly be what you imagine it to be.
Female V voice actor is what sells the narrative to me. I don't know if I'd enjoy the game as much without her.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Just tried secret endings a couple times. Got my ass handed to me at the door :heh:. Too much of a hassle to keep trying with the credits rolling and repeat dialogue and the 5 min wait for secret option

Think your only meant to try this at level 50

Did aldocados my first play through. Rogues time to go:camby:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I really wanna play this but I just can’t stand 1st person perspective

This game should have a 3rd person option as well

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Cmon man they could’ve fixed that :russ:

That’s ridiculous

This can’t be the reason they went with 1st person
Low key thats why all studios use first person. To save money on animating the player character. it's always been a gimmick camera view.
Should only be used in certain contextual actions like looking down a scope. not for an entire game.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Low key thats why all studios use first person. To save money on animating the player character. it's always been a gimmick camera view.
Should only be used in certain contextual actions like looking down a scope. not for an entire game.
aite cmon now lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
clever marketing by gaming companies has you convinced it's a genre, rather then just a single camera angle being spammed. Theres a reason they don't make many movies in first person.
breh first person games exist in damn near every genre lol... and there is no direct participant/viewer interactivity with movies so framing immersion from that perspective consistently pushes people away and always has.

1st/3rd in games are a design choice. and if you want to see the effects plainly just look at the reactions of people playing RE games from different perspectives. those games can hit very different based on how you're allowed to steer action