"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Hope in the DLC V gets more time with their LI. Mans dying slow. Let him get some time with Panam before he checks out. :francis:

I'm actually hoping they really do deliver a "Cyberpunk 2." Game will still sell and I'm optimistic that they'll deliver there in ways they failed with the first. Say what you want but there's definitely a demand and audience for the series. Probably won't see it until the beginning of the new console generation (sound familar?) but I hope they learn from this debacle and if it's a "next gen" only title then so be it.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s definitely worth my time picking this back up this is how it should’ve dropped initially but that’s whatever the main thing for me is a black man crafted this world and it’s really dope lore wise if you take time to read those shards. I played this 2 years ago and I can see the little adjustments here and there so I can’t really say they haven’t been trying but it’s still far from what you would expect.

Damn and I was going to cop one of those jrpgs later this month, not anymore :francis:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They weren't smoking crack. They saw dollar signs.
You can still be smoking crack, if they didn't have the foresight to see that trying to get this game which high end PC's struggle to run on max settings was gonna work on a base model PS4 or XB1. No way in hell that absolutely NOBODY saw that disaster coming.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You can still be smoking crack, if they didn't have the foresight to see that trying to get this game which high end PC's struggle to run on max settings was gonna work on a base model PS4 or XB1. No way in hell that absolutely NOBODY saw that disaster coming.
Concerns from the bottom are almost always ignored by the top. I'm sure developers sounded the alarms, but leadership probably came back with stupid shyt like "stay focused".

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Concerns from the bottom are almost always ignored by the top. I'm sure developers sounded the alarms, but leadership probably came back with stupid shyt like "stay focused".

I bet the devs had to lock the execs in a conference room and threaten their families to get them to delay the game after it went gold :mjlol: They had to have seen it coming from a mile away being the ones to actually work on it every day. They exactly what state the game was in

Honestly a 30 for 30 type documentary on what really happened would be :wow:

Daps

Yeah, you can look up articles about the developers saying that the game was not in a releasable state and the people up top deciding to release the game anyway

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SeedyPR are still in the doghouse don’t get it fukked up, cacs straight up lied and sold a faulty product for last gen consoles. I agree even though copped day one, this game should’ve been a PC exclusive. Maybe their rep wouldn’t be how it is now idk, BUT those greedy fukks knew this was a shytshow

That being said haptic feedback takes shooting to another level :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
think I might finally continue my campaign…it’s been over a year…played it for a few minutes yesterday…I’ve forgotten how to do anything except switch weapons, shoot and increase my health with that shyt you inhale/inject