"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you’re assuming this is the first of many expansions planned for the game, think again, as CDPR has mentioned that this is the “only planned’ Cyberpunk 2077 expansion.

Ppl were sipping copium because they said "DLCs" when we were told LAST YEAR that there was only one story dlc

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I’ll gotta take back what I said :francis:

I booted it back up since I haven’t played since 2020 and that was on ps4 I know garbage experience compared to others. But I gotta say now I have a ps5 and yeah after all the updates and shyt this pulled me right back in my gawd:whoo:

Canceled my other current games I’m playing minus Destiny 2 and I’m running this back:skip:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cyberpunk feels pretty good on consoles now :ehh:

I never fall for hype so I wasn’t too shocked when it didn’t live up to those expectations.

I just felt it was disjointed and that all its great qualities would come with a negative.

Life paths are a pretty cool introduction in the world and sets the narrative themes well but they don’t actually matter and all lead into the exact same circumstances while only giving you the most superficial acknowledgments of it.

Gunplay feels really good but the enemy AI is fukkin dumb and provides minimal incentive to engage with the shooting mechanics or world in interesting ways.

Really good story but the open world structure actively pushes back against the inciting incident so it causes pacing whiplash ie. Fallout 4.

This game being a better version of Fallout 4 was frustrating as hell because it could have been so much more.

But these changes are really leaning into the expressive identity of Cyberpunk which is amazing. I still say they should have leaned into the dark detective / noir angle of Cyberpunk

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So I’m guessing Cyberpunk 2 development will start right after the expansion release. Hearing they’re looking to build off the latest unreal engine.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they’re reaally making cyberpunk 2?

100%

They are probably jumping ship because they are dropping the red engine and don’t want to commit more resources to keeping it alive after this expansion. Kind of kills my enthusiasm to play it again knowing they are just trying to push it out the door to be done with it.

Witcher 4 and Cyberpunk 2 will be on Unreal Engine 5

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
100%

They are probably jumping ship because they are dropping the red engine and don’t want to commit more resources to keeping it alive after this expansion. Kind of kills my enthusiasm to play it again knowing they are just trying to push it out the door to be done with it.

Witcher 4 and Cyberpunk 2 will be on Unreal Engine 5
I thought this was the last last gen update and an expansion comin in 2023.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought this was the last last gen update and an expansion comin in 2023.

Yeah, i mean the expansion dlc will be the last content drop for the game. Which is just highly disappointing considering how much post launch content Witcher got.

They spent two extra years just trying to get this gaming working. The management at CDPR is so unbelievably incompetent to fumble an easy 30m+ seller:snoop:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yes, I'm plyaing for a lil bit (never uninstalled) and just realized...they still don't have the simpliest of animations for ripperdocs...simple fix to make the world more

Or being able to edit keybinds/buttons on console

Plus, I wanted to see if the cars in traffic would still act stupid if I parked in the middle of the street...

..crowd still bugged

I following tested the "Sleeping with your romance choice," pretty cool touch...I didn't play much after that last update they put it in

FcGmcy_WIAArlmm

shytting on this game, a bit, I did appreciate this Easter egg

I legit hit the :krs: when...

...I saw this fukk boy body

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah, i mean the expansion dlc will be the last content drop for the game. Which is just highly disappointing considering how much post launch content Witcher got.

They spent two extra years just trying to get this gaming working. The management at CDPR is so unbelievably incompetent to fumble an easy 30m+ seller:snoop:
According to Reddit the expansion is big Big, though

3kec2jubn1m91.jpg