"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yup and as you can see it’s enough for some people :mjlol:

I just checked the patch notes and of course, 2 years later they still having to patch quest and weapons and shyt

• New hair,
  • bike rim colors,
  • new hair styles, fixing your face (which they added last patch but this part is letting you do it at ripper docs),
  • fixing quests,
  • adding perks,
  • new weapons and clothes
  • and adding shyt to photo mode

:dahell:

Nobody has been asking for this...except transmog mode

I hate giving them credit for this simple shyt and it's September 2022

Not being a party pooper, but, this is a pretty mid update

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
They're saying in the reddit that the DLC will have cross platform saves for all the old gen brehs :flabbynsick:

I don't see any mention of this feature anywhere else though.. but then again I didn't watch the livestream or plan on watching it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I just checked the patch notes and of course, 2 years later they still having to patch quest and weapons and shyt

• New hair,
  • bike rim colors,
  • new hair styles, fixing your face (which they added last patch but this part is letting you do it at ripper docs),
  • fixing quests,
  • adding perks,
  • new weapons and clothes
  • and adding shyt to photo mode

:dahell:

Nobody has been asking for this...except transmog mode

I hate giving them credit for this simple shyt and it's September 2022

Not being a party pooper, but, this is a pretty mid update
Yea this is trash. No man’s sky gave you the blueprint. This looks like some update that should have happened 6 months after release

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland

Earlier today, CD Projekt RED announced the first Cyberpunk 2077 expansion titled “Phantom Liberty.” If you’re assuming this is the first of many expansions planned for the game, think again, as CDPR has mentioned that this is the “only planned’ Cyberpunk 2077 expansion.

Over on the Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty trailer’s comments, the official account replied to a fan stating that Phantom Liberty is the only planned expansion for Cyberpunk 2077. Here’s a screenshot we took (in case it gets pulled):

This is unfortunate news for those looking forward to more adventures in Night City. That said, given that mods are now available for the game (at least on PC), the fans can possibly make up for it with their own creations.

While CD Projekt RED is a large studio with over 1,000 employees (as of 2022), given how the studio is already developing the next game in The Witcher franchise, as well as developing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for current-gen consoles, and with further fine-tuning for Cyberpunk 2077 planned, more DLC outside of Phantom Liberty might spread the studio a little too thin.

If you haven’t picked up Cyberpunk 2077 yet, go read our review of the action-RPG on current-gen (PS5, Xbox Series) platforms.