"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
i made peace with the 1st person view, but i really wish they had stuck to the gameplan of having it be 3rd person in some of the cutscnes.

i still can't stop thinking about how dope that 2018 gameplay trailer was :mjcry:

i think tis gonna be a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long time (if ever) before i get hyped about a game the way i was hyped about cyberpunk from 2017-2020
I will never. I've already conceded that GTA 6 will be TRASH. So, if it's good, I'll be surprised.

I only preordered God of War because I owe them money, IMO, because I got the first GOW for like $10.00.

Oh, yea, #fukkery

New ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Report: Faked Demo, Cut Features And Last-Minute Cops​

And much like Anthem’s E3 debut turned out to be pretty much entirely fake, as it happens, the famous Cyberpunk 2077 demo from E3 2018 was also mostly fake, which both mislead the press and public, and delayed actual work on the game:

“Fans and journalists were wowed by Cyberpunk 2077’s ambition and scale. What they didn’t know was that the demo was almost entirely fake. CD Projekt hadn’t yet finalized and coded the underlying gameplay systems, which is why so many features, such as car ambushes, were missing from the final product. Developers said they felt like the demo was a waste of months that should have gone toward making the game.”

I'm glad ppl are enjoying the game despite the flaws, but, I'm mad that CDPR might get away with that bullshyt.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I will never. I've already conceded that GTA 6 will be TRASH. So, if it's good, I'll be surprised.

I only preordered God of War because I owe them money, IMO, because I got the first GOW for like $10.00.

Oh, yea, #fukkery

I'm glad ppl are enjoying the game despite the flaws, but, I'm mad that CDPR might get away with that bullshyt.
They did get away with it.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I still find time to enjoy the game (atmosphere, apartment, hacking, etc) I just don't see how they fukked up this big...1st person? Yeah thats a huge mistake coming from third person, solely due to the fact that you can do more with the models when it comes to action and stealth, than you can pov. The story however......is always shocking, considering that the ending can be the same (killing the big bad), but who you lose and or gain is a simple thing they've been doing since Witcher 1. Just felt like a babies first everything.....

Sure SOME sidequests are fun, however, the origin of your character ball drop is just dumb. They could've spent some time on at least 5 missions that relate to your back story and done better.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Again, i never went into this game expecting it to supersede or play anything like GTA. I went into it expecting a deep, engrossing RPG that topped the witcher in story and world building.

Its kind of ridiculous that i had more excitement to play through the witcher 3 a second time then i would ever have to play through this which is supposed to be far more open ended.

The only studio that could possibly give me a cyberpunk rpg on the level i wanted is larian