"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
wait there’s more fukking updates/patches?

*edit*

oh please I just looked and I’m not waiting til 2023 for them to delay it til 2024

The game is in a good condition under patch 1.5 and looks great on current gen consoles. Still has A LOT of bugs and jank tho.

Update 1.6 is the next be update and its rumored for September. I'm keeping an eye on how this game improves too before I start a second play through.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game is in a good condition under patch 1.5 and looks great on current gen consoles. Still has A LOT of bugs and jank tho.

Update 1.6 is the next be update and its rumored for September. I'm keeping an eye on how this game improves too before I start a second play through.

I had reinstalled a few months ago and just deleted it again, it the game is more polished now, but it has no replay value if you already beat the game, besides the different openings

the biggest flaw of the game is something they can't patch, and that's the main story, if that was enjoyable nobody would've cared about the half assed release

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I haven’t beaten this game yet but that’s due to how much I actually like the game. It’s a shame the launch was such a mess. I love the story and the gameplay loop is satisfying albeit the controls still not as smooth as they should be.
I’ve taken the main story slow as hell and have been doing as many side missions as I can trying to drag the game out as much as I can.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps

Restore that feeling :wow:

Get hit with Prototype tendrils brehs

l23HZY.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wonder what was the original story they had planned for this game cause when you think about it the story makes no fukking sense with how the game is laid out. At the exact same time the game tells you, you only got X amount of time to live so you need to find a way to save yourself, is the exact time they open the game up for you to do all the content in the game :mjlol:

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but now we going to open up the whole map so instead of dealing with that problem you can now do these 100 fixer missions...

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but now we going to open up the whole game so now you can do these 250 police missions...

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but now we going to open up the whole game so grind enough to earn a million eddies and buy 100 cars...

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but don't worry about that we added the ability for you to buy an apartment so you need to go do that shyt before you kick the bucket...

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but don't worry about that do these races with this tranny and help help her/him/she/he get revenge for the death of her husband/wife/pronoun/adjective/conjunction...

The whole story is just super bizarre when you really think about it...the game tries to frame adam smasher as a villian where he literally doesn't do one thing villainous or wrong the whole game...

I want a DLC of this game from Adam Smasher point of view cause all buddy trying to do is his job but the game just won't let you stop fukking with Arasaka long enough for him to take a fukking lunch break :mjlol:

V you only got X amount of time to live but before you save your own life go box 5 people and become the heavyweight boxing champion of the world:mjlol:

Some resident evil level story telling going on in this game...

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t beaten this game yet but that’s due to how much I actually like the game. It’s a shame the launch was such a mess. I love the story and the gameplay loop is satisfying albeit the controls still not as smooth as they should be.
I’ve taken the main story slow as hell and have been doing as many side missions as I can trying to drag the game out as much as I can.
Been a month or two since I touched it but there's a camera setting I think that changes away from the gun to the camera (or the other way) and toggling that made a noticeable difference to the feel. It still isn't where it should be but shooting doesn't feel like a chore.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what was the original story they had planned for this game cause when you think about it the story makes no fukking sense with how the game is laid out. At the exact same time the game tells you, you only got X amount of time to live so you need to find a way to save yourself, is the exact time they open the game up for you to do all the content in the game :mjlol:

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but now we going to open up the whole map so instead of dealing with that problem you can now do these 100 fixer missions...

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but now we going to open up the whole game so now you can do these 250 police missions...

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but now we going to open up the whole game so grind enough to earn a million eddies and buy 100 cars...

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but don't worry about that we added the ability for you to buy an apartment so you need to go do that shyt before you kick the bucket...

Hey you only got X amount of time to live but don't worry about that do these races with this tranny and help help her/him/she/he get revenge for the death of her husband/wife/pronoun/adjective/conjunction...

The whole story is just super bizarre when you really think about it...the game tries to frame adam smasher as a villian where he literally doesn't do one thing villainous or wrong the whole game...

I want a DLC of this game from Adam Smasher point of view cause all buddy trying to do is his job but the game just won't let you stop fukking with Arasaka long enough for him to take a fukking lunch break :mjlol:

V you only got X amount of time to live but before you save your own life go box 5 people and become the heavyweight boxing champion of the world:mjlol:

Yep the main plot makes zero sense.

The sense of urgency was so inconsequential to everything in the game. I was actually confused when I first played it thinking if I explored too much or did too many side missions without progressing the story that I would end up dying due to some arbitrary timer running out.

And then you still die anyways. The whole story is just your luck getting worse and worse like RDR2. It doesn't even feel fulfilling when you beat the game.

It's still a good game cause of the Deus Ex gameplay loop, and how it allows you to tackle missions in a million ways. But the story was complete trash.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

That's my biggest problem with the game, it feels like the main story was changed to revolve around Johnny at some point during development because nothing you do aside from the main quest makes any sense in context.

The plot line with Johnny should have either been place 2/3rd into the main story or should have been a plot line resolved halfway through the main story, with V stopping Johnny from taking over his body but not being able to get rid of his conscious. The idea that V is just running around bullshytting like he doesn't have a few weeks to live is stupid as fukk. Makes you feel like you should be skipping the side quests.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah, keanu reeves put on a good performance but the game became about him once he signed on. It would have been dope tosee what itw as before, probably a lot more open.