"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Almost done with the game on ps5
Been maxed level for a minute tryna complete all the gigs and side missions before the main story
Romance options in a game of this scale are pretty limited tho
Side quests don't really make sense since they take multiple days each but the chip is supposed to be killing you but you have unlimited time to basically just fukk off in night city

Game feels unfinished in a lot of aspects. Storylines are incomplete. Crafting feels like it was never finished.

8/10 after 40 hours
The Witcher 3 is still the better game. It's story is more memorable with better characters.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Side quests don't really make sense since they take multiple days each but the chip is supposed to be killing you but you have unlimited time to basically just fukk off in night city
Few games will play on that sense of urgency. I don't think a modern AAA would take that risk. But I would have liked to play Cyberpunk if it had gone that route.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Beat it, first with the Johnny and Rogue ending (which was dope going to space) and now playing the panam ending.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Almost done with the game on ps5
Been maxed level for a minute tryna complete all the gigs and side missions before the main story
Romance options in a game of this scale are pretty limited tho

Game feels unfinished in a lot of aspects. Storylines are incomplete. Crafting feels like it was never finished.

8/10 after 40 hours
The Witcher 3 is still the better game. It's story is more memorable with better characters.
most games that offer something like that essentially "pause" it and the main story takes place over the set days, RDR2 did the same.
I agree with the italicized, Witcher 3 complete with dlc is a top 3 game in history imo. Game could've been on that level, if they just waited, didn't bother with last gen and ironed out everything.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Few games will play on that sense of urgency. I don't think a modern AAA would take that risk. But I would have liked to play Cyberpunk if it had gone that route.
Also adds replay value. If you only get 14 in-game days to do side missions before your locked into the main story mission til the end, it makes you choose who and what to prioritize. Then depending on the choices you made it'll change your ending.
This game was definitely designed to be played in a multitude of ways with various playstyles and build you can make but if I can do all the content on one character it makes me think "what's the point?"
Maybe if the add a new game plus option and drop some expansion dlc it might be more repayable.
I think this is gonna be one of those "oh that was pretty cool" kinda games where you beat it but don't pick it up ever again. But you're still satisfied with your purchase since the playthrough was pretty entertaining

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Also adds replay value. If you only get 14 in-game days to do side missions before your locked into the main story mission til the end, it makes you choose who and what to prioritize. Then depending on the choices you made it'll change your ending.
This game was definitely designed to be played in a multitude of ways with various playstyles and build you can make but if I can do all the content on one character it makes me think "what's the point?"
Maybe if the add a new game plus option and drop some expansion dlc it might be more repayable.
I think this is gonna be one of those "oh that was pretty cool" kinda games where you beat it but don't pick it up ever again. But you're still satisfied with your purchase since the playthrough was pretty entertaining
I've been dragging my feet on finishing. I enjoy the city, I just wish there was more substance to it or my choices affected it more.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It is quite a shame they didnt just give the game another year to cook. Dropped last gen consoles, and followed up the release with a major expansion a half year later…

Still waiting for some expansion DLC now that I've finished it. I only played post 1.5 patch on PS5 so it was an 8/10 for me.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While I can play it on my Vega 64 @1440P pretty damn well, i'm basically waiting for another upgrade before I run it again. I beat it once a month after it dropped, enjoyed the experience, and waited for DLC. I will definitely go back and download mods especially to make the game harder after a hardware upgrade. Cyberpunk is hollow but has the most engrossing game atmosphere to me since Baldur's Gate 2.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
still haven’t picked it up yet since all these patches…I just might start completely over on the PS5

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prob best to just wait for the first big expansion to see if they add more gameplay changes like they did with Witcher

wait there’s more fukking updates/patches?

*edit*

oh please I just looked and I’m not waiting til 2023 for them to delay it til 2024