"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Finally finished this.

FVk8Gp3XsAAITZP

FVk8AiVXEAAoYQ7

:mjcry:

The tragedy of it all..

Assuming they don't find a cure (I personally think V is as good as dead and Panam is in denial) this end is super tragic as a Street Kid V. Bittersweet all the way through. V finally escapes Night City & finds a family and somewhere to belong but only has six months to enjoy it while Panam will have lost half of her clan including Saul AND her new romantic interest in V all in the span of a handful of months. They escape Night City but in the end, it feels as if the city still "won." Maybe that was the point. NC eventually chews everyone up and spits them out. Can't even lie. shyt is depressing.

Last edited:
Daps
This is close enough:dahell:
I watched a few mission-plays and it has a gem here and there, but it's ultimately a little too "punky", if that makes sense, and not enough Cyber. There were also a lot of things I didn't like and a lot of things I think it lacks but it's still something I'd buy a year or two from now when the DLC is done and a Christmas discount marks it at $10

I'm much more excited for EXEkiller and Vigilance 2099 but I'm getting the feeling that it's going to be a long time before we get that RD2/GTA tier Bladerunner.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I watched a few mission-plays and it has a gem here and there, but it's ultimately a little too "punky", if that makes sense, and not enough Cyber. There were also a lot of things I didn't like and a lot of things I think it lacks but it's still something I'd buy a year or two from now when the DLC is done and a Christmas discount marks it at $10

I'm much more excited for EXEkiller and Vigilance 2099 but I'm getting the feeling that it's going to be a long time before we get that RD2/GTA tier Bladerunner.

I totally understand.

It's 2077 and you still travel and fight like you would in GTA V...but, GTA V got futuristic vehicles and hell, even weapons.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I totally understand.

It's 2077 and you still travel and fight like you would in GTA V...but, GTA V got futuristic vehicles and hell, even weapons.
True but I think they tried to maintain a believable link to the real world. GTA don't give a fukk so they do whatever.

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
Finally doing my first play through on the ps5. tried playing this game when it first came out on my old ass ps4... :mjcry: put it down and waited for a next gen patch.

Im loving it so far...wish there were more customization options tho

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I love to chop people up who talk shyt but sometimes it's funny to ether someone via the Street Cred.

Some bangers were trying to check a vendor and steal his bike :what: I told them to fukk off but the one on the bike was still talking shyt. His homie then had to step in after realizing their fukk up like "Hey man, that's V uhhhh we don't want any problems, let's go:sadcam:"

V run the streets around here :ufdup:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The brain dance shot and how you can play detective is dope, reminds me of Arkham

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
I love to chop people up who talk shyt but sometimes it's funny to ether someone via the Street Cred.

Some bangers were trying to check a vendor and steal his bike :what: I told them to fukk off but the one on the bike was still talking shyt. His homie then had to step in after realizing their fukk up like "Hey man, that's V uhhhh we don't want any problems, let's go:sadcam:"

V run the streets around here :ufdup:

Where was this?

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Who’s on a PC? I just found out about this “Let There Be Flight” mod on GitHub. I just tried it out and my V can hop in her car and fly anywhere in the city now :whoo:THIS is what CDPR should’ve incorporated in the game.

After downloading the pack, get in a car, press E on the keyboard (or press the left thumbstick down) to activate.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Who’s on a PC? I just found out about this “Let There Be Flight” mod on GitHub. I just tried it out and my V can hop in her car and fly anywhere in the city now :whoo:THIS is what CDPR should’ve incorporated in the game.

After downloading the pack, get in a car, press E on the keyboard (or press the left thumbstick down) to activate.

It was in the game but they scrapped that and the entire skyrail system :francis: iirc someone found a way to jump up to the skyrail station and they still had areas where you could walk around in

Daps
True but I think they tried to maintain a believable link to the real world. GTA don't give a fukk so they do whatever.
My memory is foggy but isn't 2077 based off of the tabletop? From what I've read about the tabletop it had a nice balance. CDPR definitely wouldn't have been able to fit that all into the game though. I don't even think Rockstar could successfully pull it off.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
My memory is foggy but isn't 2077 based off of the tabletop? From what I've read about the tabletop it had a nice balance. CDPR definitely wouldn't have been able to fit that all into the game though. I don't even think Rockstar could successfully pull it off.
I'm not sure. I thought it was based off a book or some shyt, just going off what I see.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you got the hand to hand combat or katana perk maxed out...:heh: gunfighting?!? shyt I love literally punching muthafukkas faces off and seeing their bodies flying into walls....:wow:
I was maxed Katana :yes: Slicing nikkas up like Roanoa Zoro

Ammo too expensive anyways