"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Facts

Why does the neon pink thong have a higher defense stat than the militech camo jeans?

:why:

Got me out here walking around frail just to look decent.
Played this for hours the first time over this weekend on Ps5, no bugs/glitches apart from one car that popped in and it’s fun as hell, I played this more than horizon this weekend

Iv seen compilation videos of the shyt show that this game was on release, I feel sorry for the people who’s first experience of this game was that

now they have the foundation built for what the game should actually be they can start really tweaking and adding new dlc, one thing I’d say really needs to be added next is gear transmog, I know it’s first person but my character is dressed like an idiot

thought they fixed this

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That scene...:to:

...when you find out Evelyn commits dat is always touching

CDPR can't built an open world city for shyt. But, they know character development + voice directing

Female V's VA really nailed the opening level with the black market organ harvesters. The duress and trauma in her voice after pulling the target out of the frozen bathtub was surprisingly gripping. They did a great job of communicating that for all that they'd seen over their lifetime, even V was dismayed at how depraved humanity could be. Set the tone early for how dark the game could get at times.

ace890

Rookie
Daps
Female V's VA really nailed the opening level with the black market organ harvesters. The duress and trauma in her voice after pulling the target out of the frozen bathtub was surprisingly gripping. They did a great job of communicating that for all that they'd seen over their lifetime, even V was dismayed at how depraved humanity could be. Set the tone early for how dark the game could get at times.
She kills it in the scene where you talk to the Doll at Clouds too and it turns into a therapy session. Could legit feel how scared she was. The VA did a phenomenal job, for sure.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, when she’s talking to the ripperdoc when she finds out what’s happening to her after implanting the chip, again you could here the pain and fear in her voice

The main reason I picked a female v was because I saw a lot of people saying how trash the male voice was, glad I did..the va is killing it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Also, when she’s talking to the ripperdoc when she finds out what’s happening to her after implanting the chip, again you could here the pain and fear in her voice

The main reason I picked a female v was because I saw a lot of people saying how trash the male voice was, glad I did..the va is killing it
nikkas playing as females giving up the gussy.

@Gizmo_Duck

:francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Female V is great, it’s the only v I played . I was wondering why everyone hated V but they probably
Played the dude.
Dudes out here role playing as @Another Man?
HeUqrXY.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Played this for hours the first time over this weekend on Ps5, no bugs/glitches apart from one car that popped in and it’s fun as hell, I played this more than horizon this weekend

Iv seen compilation videos of the shyt show that this game was on release, I feel sorry for the people who’s first experience of this game was that

now they have the foundation built for what the game should actually be they can start really tweaking and adding new dlc, one thing I’d say really needs to be added next is gear transmog, I know it’s first person but my character is dressed like an idiot
Yeah I had mad fun playing this last weekend, I'm doing a second playthrough and doing all the side missions I missed the 1st time around, upgrading my attributes/weapons and stuff

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Dudes in here playing as female v and never get to smash Panam :gucci:

Yall out here scissoring with Judy and letting River use his cyborg eye to look through your butthole out your nose :mjtf:

Had a mod until recently that last me romance Panam as female V. But the update broke it. I think the creator of the mod is fixing it but who knows.

e1uFkY3.jpg