"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Female V's VA really nailed the opening level with the black market organ harvesters. The duress and trauma in her voice after pulling the target out of the frozen bathtub was surprisingly gripping. They did a great job of communicating that for all that they'd seen over their lifetime, even V was dismayed at how depraved humanity could be. Set the tone early for how dark the game could get at times.

I'm on Twitter right now, seeing that they just released a Hotfix for PC...man they should've just made a linear story based game. It's still crazy to me they fixing bugs a year later and we should got some real story DLC.

I give this game a ton of shyt, but, they killed the voice direction, like you said. They should've leaned more into their strengths and made this more about story than exploration.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on Twitter right now, seeing that they just released a Hotfix for PC...man they should've just made a linear story based game. It's still crazy to me they fixing bugs a year later and we should got some real story DLC.

I give this game a ton of shyt, but, they killed the voice direction, like you said. They should've leaned more into their strengths and made this more about story than exploration.

This is a linear story based game, its an RPG there's nothing to do in the game but the story

you being able to freely roam around the map doesn't change that game progresses in a linear fashion

I didn't experience any bugs on PC from the beginning only thing I notice is performance got better with every update has far as FPS

with the new next gen update, they improved the game tremendously as far as gameplay, the driving in cars in TEN TIMES BETTER than how it was before, driving in first person was basically impossible before without crashing all the time I used motorcycles all the time for this same reason, it's way better now

the shooting is a lot more tighter and precise

my only criticism with the game is that the story is trash that's why people don't like the game, the side quest are way better than any of the main storylines just like the witcher 3

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

optical cam0 is REAL now!!!!!:gladbron::krs: can't wait im Iike the predator nikka

giphy.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna start over but that old money glitch has me sitting right tho :patrice:

plus I’m pretty close to the end of the story since I focused on the main quests before taking a break to do the side missions

hmm maybe I’ll just finish this up and consider doing a 2nd playthrough as a female V down the line if the mood hits me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
about to just start over myself :manny:

I’m gonna play for a bit and see how I feel/what I remember…there are times I’ve put a game on hold for months (sometimes years) and was able to jump back in seamlessly…and there are other times when I’ve been completely lost…it usually boils down to how linear the game/missions are constructed…if a game follows more of a straight path then it’s typically easier for me to jump back into the action

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m gonna play for a bit and see how I feel/what I remember…there are times I’ve put a game on hold for months (sometimes years) and was able to jump back in seamlessly…and there are other times when I’ve been completely lost…it usually boils down to how linear the game/missions are constructed…if a game follows more of a straight path then it’s typically easier for me to jump back into the action
Wish there was a way to skip the intro :unimpressed: other than that, I'm kinda happy to run it back. Want to mess around in this before Triangle Strategy drops

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I feel like its worth starting from the beginning to get the full experience without the bullshyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is one of the few games that takes advantage of the dualsense properly.

The fact that you can feel the road and gear shifts makes driving fun.