"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I’ve put in some marathon gaming with the 1.5 patch on PS5. This is what they should have released from the jump. In fact they should have just delayed it a year. It’s a step in the right direction. They still need to fix the police. It would also be cool if they added some Watchdog elements, like hacking traffic lights and vehicles. But that’s also only fun if the cops chase you. Unfortunately I still don’t give a flying fukk about the story or V, nor am I feeling it as an RPG. But it is enjoyable enough to play.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Just watched this, the ray trace Resolution is 1440p and it’s only doing shadows , and you can kinda barely only see the difference inside

performance mode is like 1800p and runs at 60

the ray trace mode isn’t really a high jump in quality like I thought

Yeah, it's not full RTGI but it adds a further sense of depth. Iirc, it's only the skybox that affects it so it's only noticable outside. Luckily this game has great lighting so it's not a big deal

Y eah, but they both upscale to 4k.
I
Still the best ray traced games on console are metro and control

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So after rummaging around my room I finally found the gifts those gang leaders give you
The cars are in your garage and the weapons are in your home stash

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I played the 5hr trial...

Only just figured out how to change primary weapons:snoop:
Was getting frustrated because I couldn't take out ANYBODY with that weak first pistol you get, aiming was fukking terrible:snoop:

Ray tracing mode is fukkING TERRIBLE :mjlol:
Performance only..

So far I like the game tho! Really giving me Watch Dogs 2 vibes which was my favourite open world game I played on the ps4..

I was too high at the beginning of the story:mjlol: and my girl kept talking over cut scenes:russ: so I don't really get the story yet. But it seems ok lmaoo..

Also I keep on pressing circle to drift and it's throwing me out the car at every intersection :dead:

Having WAY more fun with this compared to Last of us 2.. haven't picked up that shyt since Joel was brutally murdered in the story, that shyt legit pissed me off and I dunno if I'll go back to it :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I just beat this today.....

I did not get a good ending

I played them all except the suicide one:huhldup:
The Nomad and Rouge/Johnny/Secret endings are good IMO.
The Arasaka one had me:picard:

The first person view in this game really heightens some of the more dramatic moments that happen to V. Playing through that shyt had me :sadcam:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I played them all except the suicide one:huhldup:
The Nomad and Rouge/Johnny/Secret endings are good IMO.
The Arasaka one had me:picard:

The first person view in this game really heightens some of the more dramatic moments that happen to V. Playing through that shyt had me :sadcam:
they did a good job with the ending that involved taking the tests while color blind. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
CD should be called out for the Ray Trace mode, it’s garbage and unplayable.

The RT mode on PC took a big hit too. I lost about 10% performance with the new update. Even after the hotfix and the settings change, my frames are still down.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The RT mode on PC took a big hit too. I lost about 10% performance with the new update. Even after the hotfix and the settings change, my frames are still down.

wonder why Digital Foundry try to give the RT shadows a thumbs up. That’s the impression I got from their last video.