"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played this for hours the first time over this weekend on Ps5, no bugs/glitches apart from one car that popped in and it’s fun as hell, I played this more than horizon this weekend

Iv seen compilation videos of the shyt show that this game was on release, I feel sorry for the people who’s first experience of this game was that

now they have the foundation built for what the game should actually be they can start really tweaking and adding new dlc, one thing I’d say really needs to be added next is gear transmog, I know it’s first person but my character is dressed like an idiot

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
one thing I’d say really needs to be added next is gear transmog, I know it’s first person but my character is dressed like an idiot
Facts

Why does the neon pink thong have a higher defense stat than the militech camo jeans?

:why:

Got me out here walking around frail just to look decent.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Facts

Why does the neon pink thong have a higher defense stat than the militech camo jeans?

:why:

Got me out here walking around frail just to look decent.

The clothes vendors have the same type of clothes so if there's a style you like, just remember the location of the vendor and you can just go there and wait 24 ours to have the shop restock. You can do this to get certain colors of things as well. The clothes at the shop level with you so if there's a particular jacket you like, you can just go back and keep buying the same item after you've leveled up a few times. I usually get the cheaper variant ones tho unless I got money to blow. You might see a jacket for like $35000 because it's Epic tier with extra buffs and then re-roll the store and see the same-looking item for $6400 without the buffs

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I played them all except the suicide one:huhldup:
The Nomad and Rouge/Johnny/Secret endings are good IMO.
The Arasaka one had me:picard:

The first person view in this game really heightens some of the more dramatic moments that happen to V. Playing through that shyt had me :sadcam:

This is why I'm torn on 3rd person view. Some parts of the game wouldn't be the same with third person.

Like that convo you have with the joytoy, in Clouds while you looking for Evelyn.

3rd person view without a transmog system gon be :mjlol:

The Arasaka ending...

...would've been fine if you could go back to the city. Or they actually had more content. The fact it's the end-end makes it less satisfying. But, I like how they stuck the landing and in the end, Arasaka didn't give a fukk about you.

Still should've resolved the chip thing in the 2nd act. I still hate Johnny being such a large part of the story.

ace890

Rookie
Daps
After actually playing this I have no idea why someone would actually play this and still complain that it’s not third person, first person was the best way they coulda went
Facts. The first person view really helps you appreciate things like the scale of Night City and your conversations/interactions with the characters.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So I was looking forward to this before release, and after the nightmare launch, I just completely put it out of mind, and basically deleted it from my brain.

Seen positive things about PS5 patch, so with it at $25 on PSN right now, I downloaded the trial to see what the deal was. 5 hours went by and I put the $25 down. Just finished Act 1 and I’m liking it so far.

I like how they introduced Keanu’s character into the game. Gonna do my best to try and run with katana all the way through, see how it goes.