"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wanna start over but that old money glitch has me sitting right tho :patrice:

plus I’m pretty close to the end of the story since I focused on the main quests before taking a break to do the side missions

hmm maybe I’ll just finish this up and consider doing a 2nd playthrough as a female V down the line if the mood hits me

Quit being a lame ass gonk :stopitslime:. Real mercs put in work for their pay :stopitslime:. All your chooms giving you the :stopitslime: right now.

Except for Jackie and T-Bug :mjgrin:

ace890

Rookie
Daps
it needs new endings tho :scust:
See, I thought the endings did a good job of conveying the main theme of Cyberpunk which is low life, high tech. The fact that most of the endings kind of end on a bad note keeps in line with nailing home the fact that V is just a reg merc in a shytty situation. Not the savior of Night City or something; just some street thug that got the short end of the stick and had to make it work the best that he/she could.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
See, I thought the endings did a good job of conveying the main theme of Cyberpunk which is low life, high tech. The fact that most of the endings kind of end on a bad note keeps in line with nailing home the fact that V is just a reg merc in a shytty situation. Not the savior of Night City or something; just some street thug that got the short end of the stick and had to make it work the best that he/she could.

Yeah but it's s0 fukking bleak with aII that tech in their w0rId?!?!:heh: shyt n0t making n0 sense, shyt in Mass Effect 2 they IiteraIIy rebuilt Sheppard with nanites and cybernetics, u teIIing me there wasn't a way t0 separate the two consciousnesses and give V a new cI0ne body??? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but it's s0 fukking bleak with aII that tech in their w0rId?!?!:heh: shyt n0t making n0 sense, shyt in Mass Effect 2 they IiteraIIy rebuilt Sheppard with nanites and cybernetics, u teIIing me there wasn't a way t0 separate the two consciousnesses and give V a new cI0ne body??? :heh:

Mass Effect has space age technology

all the tech in Cyberpunk exists today in some capacity already

The endings suck because they suck, not because they are bleak, the story was trash in general, that's the biggest reason way the game is disappointing

ace890

Rookie
Daps
Mass Effect has space age technology

all the tech in Cyberpunk exists today in some capacity already

The endings suck because they suck, not because they are bleak, the story was trash in general, that's the biggest reason way the game is disappointing
The story and characters are great, if not the best, thing about the game. The RPG elements and some game mechanics were lacking. As a whole the game isn't disappointing NOW. At launch? Yeah but that was a mix of CDPR over-promising, mixed messages with marketing the game and people's hyped up expectations.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The story and characters are great, if not the best, thing about the game. The RPG elements and some game mechanics were lacking. As a whole the game isn't disappointing NOW. At launch? Yeah but that was a mix of CDPR over-promising, mixed messages with marketing the game and people's hyped up expectations.

im really, really starting to think that people seeing 1.5 as some sort of foundational overhaul regarding the gameplay mechanics when it was just a few smaller QoL tweaks and fat being trimmed if anything :patrice: because nah. some of these takes don't line up

the characters were not great. i've been defending this game in a lot of different ways, but not once have i planted a flag there

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The main story was trash, Keanu Reeves was trash, and story centers around him, his character is trash and uniteresting

The side quest were far more interesting than the main story, and it was the same way with the witcher 3 which had a terrible main story too with uninteresting to villains

ace890

Rookie
Daps
im really, really starting to think that people seeing 1.5 as some sort of foundational overhaul regarding the gameplay mechanics when it was just a few smaller QoL tweaks and fat being trimmed if anything :patrice: because nah. some of these takes don't line up

the characters were not great. i've been defending this game in a lot of different ways, but not once have i planted a flag there
I understand that take but it was the most substantial update to the game, by far. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a 'soft-relaunch' but more like a...rejuvenation? The next-gen patch for PS5/XSX does a good job of giving it the illusion of feeling like a brand new game, in a sense.

And I gotta argue against that since the game focuses heavily on V's relationship with people like Jackie, Johnny, Panam, Judy, Vik, etc. At least at launch, when this thing was a bug-ridden mess, I had some fond memories of the stuff with Jackie, Panam Johnny and Judy. But, that's just me. To each their own and all that.

ace890

Rookie
Daps
The main story was trash, Keanu Reeves was trash, and story centers around him, his character is trash and uniteresting

The side quest were far more interesting than the main story, and it was the same way with the witcher 3 which had a terrible main story too with uninteresting to villains
We'll have to disagree to agree then. I liked that the story it took the approach of 'just a guy/gal trying to make it' versus the usual savior of the world trope and enjoyed the individual story beats when doing stuff with Panam, Judy, Johnny, etc.

ace890

Rookie
Daps
We'll have to disagree to agree then. I liked that the story it took the approach of 'just a guy/gal trying to make it' versus the usual savior of the world trope and enjoyed the individual story beats when doing stuff with Panam, Judy, Johnny, etc.
*agree to disagree

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I thought Keanu's character was trash but yeah I thought the side stories of the game were good.

I think most people hated Keanu's character, but I don't know if that was intended. :patrice:

Even if it was intended for us to hate Johnny Silverhand, revolving the main story around a character people don't like won't go over well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought Keanu's character was trash but yeah I thought the side stories of the game were good.

I think most people hated Keanu's character, but I don't know if that was intended. :patrice:

Even if it was intended for us to hate Johnny Silverhand, revolving the main story around a character people don't like won't go over well.

I Iiked his character as u get 2 kn0w him :ehh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Again, the main story should've been resolved before the 3rd Act.

Lizzy Wizzy is like 5% human and V was stuck in their body with Johnny?

I played my 2nd run pretending to like him and their an entire subplot if you fukks with Johnny.

So, yea, they wanted you to like him, but, Alt >>>>>>>>

This nikka was Osama Bin Laden and Kanye West in one man.

:beli: What does this mean?

We still blaming the customers for "expecting too much," when all we expected was the shyt they told us was in the game??