"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
So I finally got the latest patch, and this shyt really does hurt performance. I need to play with the settings.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The endings breh :gucci::scust: had me Like:what:

How to Unlock All 5 Endings in Cyberpunk 2077 - Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki Guide - IGN

• Ending 1: Hanako's Path (Trust Arasaka)
  • Ending 2: Ask for Rogue's Help
  • Ending 3: Ask Panam for Help
  • Ending 4: How to Unlock The Path of Least Resistance (Bad Ending)
  • Ending 5: Secret Ending - Don't Fear the Reaper
I have a lot of problems with the game, but, it's not the endings. None are bad, in context. You go with Arasaka, they take the chip and send you on your way. You let Johnny take your body, he dips town. You leave with Panam and nem, you leave this fukked up town behind.

The only problem is there is no post game play available for the ones where you stay in town.

I can see why people would pick 1-3. The suicide one is actually pretty cool way to tell the story based on how V dealt with Johnny in her/his head. My problem is the chip shyt should've been a subplot resolved in the 2nd Act.

:mjlol: @ anyone wasting their time on the Secret Ending.

Luke Stephens exposed that shyt being a nothing burger.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see what you mean now, I'm getting like 10fps lower than before, but I think its because they increased the amount of shadows, before only the sun and the moon cast shadows now its every light source which improved the detail on the game, but at the cost of perfomance
They apparently released a hotfix for PC. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds like performance is supposed to be fixed. And they also added a slider for Ray Traced local shadows

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
The heist with Mr. Blue Eyes. I hope they expand on that storyline. In fact, that’s the only ending that they probably could expand on with V. I want to know more about Blue Eyes…” what” he is and who he works for. The popular theory is Night Corp,

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Got my mods right and my frames stable.

We Byke!
qcAWlCb.png

Z1Jt0r8.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bro, I'm trying to figure out the original amount of the bribe you can get from Liam (Lizzy Wizzy mission), but, it doesn't look like anyone on the internet ever confronts him :huh: or they do and kill them.

I confronted him because last time I told on him and she kills him...he breaks you off for $32k...the name of the mission is 'Violence'
One YouTube comment says he gives you 800 eddies :laugh: I hope that ain't true

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
So glad I waited for the next gen update and my series x before playing. Managed to get a physical copy for free (GS should still have cheap used copies for like $13) and shyt is amazing so far. I'm legitimately hooked.

Looks great, runs well (I'm a sucker for graphics and don't feel like 60fps is super essential for this, so I'm quality 30fps/ray traced) and I'm digging the story and world. I'm just going around in awe of the overall design, npc dialogue, etc.

I been said they should have just cancelled the prior gen versions, took the heat and made sure it was like this on launch. But I know the backlash would have been insane even though damn near everybody doubted this running on the old Xbox one and PS4 when those can't even run lawn mower simulator

Also my baby grimes is in it so automatically W. And I think I heard asap Rocky on the radio which makes way too much sense and I'm surprised he ain't try to get more involved like grimes or alanah.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they patch the magnum?:mjlol::mjlol: I’m being serious once I got a specific magnum I used it the majority of the game:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I was getting headshots all play through:mjlol::mjlol: idk if they patch it cuz it’s wayyyy to OP:russ::russ:
The last mission I used the magnum :mjlol::mjlol: and the submachine gun that spits fire:ehh:

Yeah, they changed a LOT of how weapon damage and mods work to essentially give the enemies a better chance.

If I remember correctly, the magnum style revolvers had a max 200% bonus headshot damage perk, but now it's 150%. Also, they reduced the number of mod slots in clothing, along with how effective some mods were. So, you can't stack a ton of Armadillo mods to get to crazy armor numbers and make yourself invincible any more. Also can't stack a bunch of Bully mods to be able to one shot absolutely everything. Apparently, it's still possible to do it, but you're getting most of that damage out of interactions from the perks you use in your build.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So glad I waited for the next gen update and my series x before playing. Managed to get a physical copy for free (GS should still have cheap used copies for like $13) and shyt is amazing so far. I'm legitimately hooked.

Looks great, runs well (I'm a sucker for graphics and don't feel like 60fps is super essential for this, so I'm quality 30fps/ray traced) and I'm digging the story and world. I'm just going around in awe of the overall design, npc dialogue, etc.

I been said they should have just cancelled the prior gen versions, took the heat and made sure it was like this on launch. But I know the backlash would have been insane even though damn near everybody doubted this running on the old Xbox one and PS4 when those can't even run lawn mower simulator

Also my baby grimes is in it so automatically W. And I think I heard asap Rocky on the radio which makes way too much sense and I'm surprised he ain't try to get more involved like grimes or alanah.

Just watched this, the ray trace Resolution is 1440p and it’s only doing shadows , and you can kinda barely only see the difference inside

performance mode is like 1800p and runs at 60

the ray trace mode isn’t really a high jump in quality like I thought

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Just watched this, the ray trace Resolution is 1440p and it’s only doing shadows , and you can kinda barely only see the difference inside

performance mode is like 1800p and runs at 60

the ray trace mode isn’t really a high jump in quality like I thought

I literally can’t see a difference between the two graphically. But the RT mode is slow/sluggish as fukk.

Couldn’t imagine anyone preferring that mode. Seems it only exists to say they got Ray tracing in the game.