"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ace890

Rookie
Daps
So are they ever giving us a dlc?
They've confirmed that they are working on the first Expansion. They define 'DLC' as the free, additonal content as the little extra tidbits they've been giving us with the patches (i.e. ability to change your appearance, new apartments, new guns/cars, etc). But I get what you mean. Yeah, it's being worked on.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The big departure I keep seeing from GTA that nobody will be able to juelz on is the ambient sound. If you’re just sitting in the middle of the Los Santos you hear all the city sounds and ppl going about their day and it puts you right there, even with your eyes closed. Even on their own stream you can tell the sound just isn’t up to snuff at this point
breh it's just not immersive enough or alive and a patch can't fix that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
breh it's just not immersive enough or alive and a patch can't fix that.
Stop it.

Driving/riding through the city is one of the more immersive experiences in gaming.

The actual city is the best in gaming by far. The attention to detail is amazing.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was shytting on this game since release but I can honestly say the next gen upgrade was a vast improvement.

Give it a shot
I might but imma start forbidden west first and maybe I’ll throw cypershyt in my rotation :scust:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did they patch the magnum?:mjlol::mjlol: I’m being serious once I got a specific magnum I used it the majority of the game:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I was getting headshots all play through:mjlol::mjlol: idk if they patch it cuz it’s wayyyy to OP:russ::russ:
The last mission I used the magnum :mjlol::mjlol: and the submachine gun that spits fire:ehh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I was shytting on this game since release but I can honestly say the next gen upgrade was a vast improvement.

Give it a shot

I hated this game as well, and I will admit the game is good after the next gen upgrade.

I noticed CDPR reworked the skill trees and the game seems more balanced.

Now CDPR needs to fix the endings and add more content for lifepaths, especially for Corpo.