"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They definitely increased the population of people and cars but it still isn’t close to what they showed in the pre-release footage.
Overall the frame rate finally feels correct and the game looks great. Still running into weird NPC glitches but other than that it does feel improved performance wise. I still say, if you didn’t like the game before you aren’t going to magically like it now. The game is still the game.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Playing on Series X and I need to know how the fukk I can fix the aiming???

I cant aim for shyt and it’s ruining the whole game for me :mjcry:

You likely need to upgrade your stats for whatever particular weapon you are using. Aiming is kind of shyt across the board early in the game tho. Once you start to specialize and level up, you'll be more accurate and do more damage

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm playin' for a lil bit since I haven't in a minute.

I see they decided to just remove traffic (ppl and cars) :laugh:

:snoop: It's still crazy that they put the heist mission so damn early in the game.

I literally just got the money from Meredith, now, I ready to roll with Jackie. And I don't even have enough weapons and skill to really do anything. I'm getting 1 hit killed all over.
You really don't have to do it so early.. You can complete a lot of damn side missions and level up before you ever start it..

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really don't have to do it so early.. You can complete a lot of damn side missions and level up before you ever start it..

Yeah, on my first playthrough, I fukked around and made enough cash to pay Viktor back before I even did the Millitech job.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They definitely increased the population of people and cars but it still isn’t close to what they showed in the pre-release footage.
Overall the frame rate finally feels correct and the game looks great. Still running into weird NPC glitches but other than that it does feel improved performance wise. I still say, if you didn’t like the game before you aren’t going to magically like it now. The game is still the game.

The Pre released footage was on PC running on a 1080ti, the city is that populated, also the traffic and people about depends on the time of day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made performance worse on PC :francis:

I see what you mean now, I'm getting like 10fps lower than before, but I think its because they increased the amount of shadows, before only the sun and the moon cast shadows now its every light source which improved the detail on the game, but at the cost of perfomance