"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yep it’s true
phapntd075i81.jpg

Lawd when my wife walk in and see this on my screen :wow:

If you guys don't hear from me again brehs just know it's been real:salute: and I died with the :noah: as my wife beat me to death with an xbox elite controller :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Those of y'all on PS5 what control settings are you using? I can't aim for shyt
Ray tracing mode at 30fps is terrible.
I don’t get why settings didn’t transfer over. I had a hell of a time tweaking settings when I first got the game. Took me a minute to find something that felt right. Mess around with the response curve and dead zones. By default the controls are buns.

ace890

Rookie
Daps
If anybody is on PS4, like me, and is getting the message about the data being corrupted, DO NOT delete your save data or uninstall/re-install the game. There's was a problem with the disc-based PS4 version and CDPR is aware and working on a fix.

BUT if you are impatient, the game works fine with the digital PS4 version that you can get from the PS Store. And it's 50% off right now.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Upon going back to this. I still think Night City has the most character of any sandbox setting I've ever seen. I have fun just cruzing around I'm still dissapointed it lacks verticality, but the city itself is gorgeous. Even more so now.

The new HUD is much better, the AI and crowds feel more alive and the driving feels WAY better. It's a really good update.