"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Ray tracing mode feels sluggish as hell. Performance mode finally feels the way the game should have at launch. I have to do more comparisons but right now I don’t see any night and day graphically differences between ray tracing and performance. In any case, performance is the way to go.

On console this has been the case with every single game. At this point it feels like there's no reason to sacrifice performance for graphical fidelity, but it's nice to have that option because a future console might be able to do the better graphical options and not sacrifice performance.

I only have this game on PC myself but I can 100% say game has been better optimized.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Feel like we're going to be seeing a lot of "wow this is piff, I wonder what all the negativity was about" in this thread soon

We been tryna tell nikkas. Even with the bugs the potential has always been there. Just wait until they start dropping DLC regularly for this nikkas gonna be singing a whole different tune. :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
We been tryna tell nikkas. Even with the bugs the potential has always been there. Just wait until they start dropping DLC regularly for this nikkas gonna be singing a whole different tune. :mjlol:

Yep,

We tried to tell em:manny: Game ain't perfect yet, but it's getting there, I crashed one time. The only problem I have is NPC, though I will say it's better and more is going on. I'm only in the Prologue for now and enjoying myself already.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My other problem with this game is the aiming. I'm doing a pistol only build. Feels weird as hell trying to aim down sights and pick people off.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I feel like with ray tracing

if that shyt isn’t Nvidia level, leave it out

I’ve yet to see a console implementation that has blown my mind

Console ray tracing so far is wack as fukk. Digital Foundry over hypes it when they show the consoles doing any type of ray tracing.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The hater, in me, still wants CP77 to suffer for playing us on launch day.

I still love how they tell their story and how you interact with the main characters. There's still a lot I would have changed to bring the focus off Keanu Reeves.

Ex, I would've had them find a solution to the chip killing you in the hotel where you talk to Hellmen and made the rest of the story about Alt vs. the Voodoo Boys.

The city still doesn't feel alive. The traffic is a little more normal, but, it feels fake.

Go play GTA V, right now, and just drive around to see what I mean. Maybe because I already put too much time into it, but, it still feels off.

But, the game is beautiful on PS5.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Updated on the series X and ran it on performance mode for like 20 minutes (using game completed save file) and seems like they cleaned up the game the sub menu screens to look less busy looking, the game runs way smoother and no glitches so far. The driving controls feel tighter less flimsy. Not sure if that was addressed by CDPR or if it's just me. Didn't really get into any gun/sword fights I just mainly cruised around the city but still feels empty.

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hater, in me, still wants CP77 to suffer for playing us on launch day.

I still love how they tell their story and how you interact with the main characters. There's still a lot I would have changed to bring the focus off Keanu Reeves.

Ex, I would've had them find a solution to the chip killing you in the hotel where you talk to Hellmen and made the rest of the story about Alt vs. the Voodoo Boys.

The city still doesn't feel alive. The traffic is a little more normal, but, it feels fake.

Go play GTA V, right now, and just drive around to see what I mean. Maybe because I already put too much time into it, but, it still feels off.

But, the game is beautiful on PS5.

The big departure I keep seeing from GTA that nobody will be able to juelz on is the ambient sound. If you’re just sitting in the middle of the Los Santos you hear all the city sounds and ppl going about their day and it puts you right there, even with your eyes closed. Even on their own stream you can tell the sound just isn’t up to snuff at this point

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yep it’s true
phapntd075i81.jpg