"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Outer Worlds is the most boring game I have ever played in my life. I'd rather burn my 3080.

I'm joking, but it's not a fun game.

I thought that the game had a great setting, great dialogue. great characters and it was good at being non linear. But the combat/gear system was wack. It somehow managed to make Fallout's combat look exciting.

Hoping Avowed won't make that mistake. It's okay to be a Skyrim/Fallout clone but you need to try to improve on the parts of those games that people don't like if you want to stand out.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I thought that the game had a great setting, great dialogue. great characters and it was good at being non linear.

This game at worst is a 6/10 because of this. A ton of great characters and story missions. Even the little interludes were dope as fukk.

With the bugs, bad story (sorry, I just don't give a fukk about Johnny after two playthroughs).

But the combat/gear system was wack. It somehow managed to make Fallout's combat look exciting.

They had to been under the gun because neither make a lot of sense.

I thought this would be another game where you got treated a certain way based on your clothes. And they didn't even put transmogging in the game.

The Skills Menu was terrible.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This game at worst is a 6/10 because of this. A ton of great characters and story missions. Even the little interludes were dope as fukk.

With the bugs, bad story (sorry, I just don't give a fukk about Johnny after two playthroughs).

They had to been under the gun because neither make a lot of sense.

I thought this would be another game where you got treated a certain way based on your clothes. And they didn't even put transmogging in the game.

The Skills Menu was terrible.

I was talking about Outer Worlds but your points were mostly valid either way. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought that the game had a great setting, great dialogue. great characters and it was good at being non linear. But the combat/gear system was wack. It somehow managed to make Fallout's combat look exciting.

Hoping Avowed won't make that mistake. It's okay to be a Skyrim/Fallout clone but you need to try to improve on the parts of those games that people don't like if you want to stand out.

I loved the gun combat about this game at least I can give it an A+ on gun design, sound and fun on that...:ehh: the illest detail is when you switch gun and your phyiscally checking it out in fp view

I liked the gear but it needed MORE customization with it...:why: and a 3rd person view option...

i hated the endings tho it's just so fukking asinine and bleak and hopeless like damn you did all of that and the ending still shytty?!? :scust: that made the game WORSE in my opinion besides all the bugs...

Daps
shyt is boring to me and many others. The Arcadium is the only place where I see people praise this buggy ass piece of shyt. :mjlol:

The game is just paced poorly. You telling me my character has this chip in his head that’s killing him, but I’m suppose to run around and do these pointless side missions? They skipped the entire intro, instead of having us play it smh, very little customization, can’t buy new cribs etc. rockstar shoulda made this, would have been insane.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game wasn’t perfect but it was very fun imo up until I encountered a bug that literally stopped me from playing…had to wait about 4 weeks for a proper update and at that point I’d totally lost interest in the game smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah the ending cannonically made no sense to me, all the technology in that universe and you still die horribly anyways?!!?:what: when the correct answer would have been to download your conscious into a computer than reupload it to a new mechanical hybrid clone body... and THIS prospect was never even mentioned in the game AT ALL... :hhh::hhh::hhh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah the ending cannonically made no sense to me, all the technology in that universe and you still die horribly anyways?!!?:what: when the correct answer would have been to download your conscious into a computer than reupload it to a new mechanical hybrid clone body... and THIS prospect was never even mentioned in the game AT ALL... :hhh::hhh::hhh:

There are 3 different endings where you don't die

In the Arasaka ending, you have the option to enroll in their program to download your consciousness unto their servers until they find a way to put it back in your body, but I wouldn't trust them nikkas:hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There are 3 different endings where you don't die

In the Arasaka ending, you have the option to enroll in their program to download your consciousness unto their servers until they find a way to put it back in your body, but I wouldn't trust them nikkas:hubie:

Yeah I seen all the endings and shyt is BLEAK ASF.... :scust: literally no good endings at all...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was talking about Outer Worlds but your points were mostly valid either way. :yeshrug:

:whoo: My bad...but, the point stands for Outer Worlds

The plot was even more convoluted than CP77...and the whole upgrade, inventory system was so frustrating

But, I gave it a pass on a lot of it's shortcomings because it was more a AA game

Still, it was a disappointing game

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I seen all the endings and shyt is BLEAK ASF.... :scust: literally no good endings at all...

I thought the Nomad ending and the one where you take over Afterlife and are about to do the job in space were pretty good:ld:

Playing through the Arasaka one where V initially loses his motor functions and has impaired vision was :huhldup: tho