"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You're a fukking idiot if you think they about to abandon this game. Next-gen release (including major fixes, AI improvements, QOL updates, adding in originally cut content) and major DLC enhancements handled right will easily set CDPR up for some major cashgrabs going forward for the next 10 years around this game and a potential sequel. Cyberpunk being released on next-gen will be the actual release for this game (as it should have been all along). As people stated before, people that originally purchased the game last year were basically buying the Alpha version of the game.

Quote this post.

Not to mention the game is getting good reviews for PC. And PC players don't lie.

The game has too much potential to quit, there isn't anything else like it. If they really want success, they'd study GTA and Red Dead Redemption 2. Study the NPC and make them more life like. They also need to add way more things to do in the city. Patches and updates can fix all of this.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I pre-ordered it and still haven't played the first mission :heh:... next gen upgrade I'll play it
wade-barrett-bad-news.gif

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The game is just paced poorly. You telling me my character has this chip in his head that’s killing him, but I’m suppose to run around and do these pointless side missions? They skipped the entire intro, instead of having us play it smh, very little customization, can’t buy new cribs etc. rockstar shoulda made this, would have been insane.

First 2/3rds of the game should have been some GTA get money type shyt in the future. The job with Dexter should have been framed as your opportunity to get placed in the pantheon of Night City GOATS but shyt goes sideways.

Most of the game should have beeen chipless honestly

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Thinking about it, I had fun despite the crashes and bugs :manny:

I never finished, but I think I had like a mission or two to go, but it kept crashing and by the time it worked I lost interest

i see the potential though, so I’d play a next gen upgrade

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First 2/3rds of the game should have been some GTA get money type shyt in the future. The job with Dexter should have been framed as your opportunity to get placed in the pantheon of Night City GOATS but shyt goes sideways.

Most of the game should have beeen chipless honestly

100% agree. It was a bad choice to close everything off until after that. It makes half the game feel like a prologue

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Still didn’t play this. Waiting for the next generation update and additional patches.
This game broke my heart.