"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Fallout 4 came out over 5 years ago.

It is also my most played game of last gen so :hubie:

I loved Outer Worlds but that game aint coming close to cyberpunk. If there are any WRPGs that came out in the past few years that're better than Cyberpunk, let me know cuz I'll likely check it out:ehh:
all the problems aside cyberpunk really that fire ?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I just can’t bring myself to hating this game :francis: like, I had fun with it despite its fukkups, I just want it to be good. If we’re actually getting a true next gen expansion then I’m in, especially if it’s free.

I hope they give us a 3rd person pov option tho, and the ability to change how the fukk our character talks, V sounds like a Chad, couldn’t even create a black character with him sounding like that :hhh:

I've thoroughly enjoyed this game. They definitely dropped the ball with this game, but I have over 900 hours in this game so that speaks for itself. And on PC this shyt looks amazing.

I doubt a 3rd person pov is coming to this game specifically, but for the next Cyberpunk, they definitely should add it.

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew when it was first shown that this was a “next gen” game. There was no way a PS4 or XB1 could handle their vision. The current PS5 and XSX releases are just running last gen code.

Now if this “next gen” update matches that first trailer or effectively showcases the devs vision, it could be a different story than the current narrative.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I knew when it was first shown that this was a “next gen” game. There was no way a PS4 or XB1 could handle their vision. The current PS5 and XSX releases are just running last gen code.

Now if this “next gen” update matches that first trailer or effectively showcases the devs vision, it could be a different story than the current narrative.

And if they do a content update with it. They need to time it so the next gen version with the expansion comes out at the same time

Daps

Feel like we’re gonna see gameplay soonish

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
There hasn't been any wrpg games that dropped in a few years, I guess when you compare it to games that don't exist then it's not that bad.

Outer worlds is just as shallow but nowhere near as glitchy, it's better than cyberpunk by default.

Outer Worlds is the most boring game I have ever played in my life. I'd rather burn my 3080.

I'm joking, but it's not a fun game.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Everytime this thread gets pushed, I wish I could get the 1.21 Gigawatts to go back to December of last year just to beat my own ass because I bought this shytty game, instead of using the money for good like giving food to the poor:francis:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
photomode-03112021-225845.png
photomode-17102021-171724.png
photomode-18102021-000945.png

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Cyberpunk 2077: How To Get More Tattoos

"However, if you want more, you’re out of luck. There is currently no way of getting new tattoos or changing the ones you already have in Cyberpunk 2077. The game doesn’t warn you that your choices in the character creator are absolutely final, which is a big disappointment."

:unimpressed:

I said outer worlds was just as shallow without all the game breaking glitches, which makes it better by default.

There's alot more shyt to do in fallout than there is in cyberpunk. Choices you make can effect how certain people react to you. In cyberpunk it's "fukk everybody" but nobody gives a fukk about you. V might as well not exist with how little impact he has on the world around him.

V is basically a secondary protagonist next to the main protagonist, Johnny Silverhand.