"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His text messages definitely suspect :dame:

Also, he invited me to dinner at his sister's house and his sister asked me a bunch of personal questions and asked me if I got somebody when I was about to mention Panam but all of a sudden this dude, River got up from the dinner table and left before I answer. shyt had me :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, he invited me to dinner at his sister's house and his sister asked me a bunch of personal questions and asked me if I got somebody when I was about to mention Panam but all of a sudden this dude, River got up from the dinner table and left before I answer. shyt had me :patrice:

I watched someone else’s playthrough, if you try
To kiss him he hits you with the:hubie::dame:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it depends on what you into:dame:

I just meet up with Kerrys. This dude on the phone and said, "Im not sucking somebody's dikk cause someone fukked me in the ass" :dame:

Edited: My bad I got messed up so it wasn't Kerrys...It was the Peralezes. I haven't met the Kerrys yet thou.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just meet up with Kerrys. This dude on the phone and said, "Im not sucking somebody's dikk cause someone fukked me in the ass" :dame:

Edited: My bad I got messed up so it wasn't Kerrys...It was the Peralezes. I haven't met the Kerrys yet thou.
Just play through his quest line n find out. I won’t spoil it for ya. You playin as a male V right?:dame:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game should be made a movie. Keanu Reeves is dope to play as Johnny Silverhand, I think this is his best voice performance video game character than his movies :heh: