"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The River storyline is hilarious because it comes off like they wrote it out for it to end with him getting together with V, but then completely forgot to write anything else after they decided he would only be an option for a lady V.

shyt, they did the same thing for Judy, if we're keeping it real. She curves you hard if you're make V and ask if she's asking you out on a date, but then can spend the entirety of the following mission trying to throw her the dikk. :dead:

It's a time frame in which you have to do certain quest to get any of the romance options, there's a guide if you care about that kind of stuff

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a time frame in which you have to do certain quest to get any of the romance options, there's a guide if you care about that kind of stuff

Yeah, I get that. I'm saying that in River's case, regardless if you're male or female V, you get the exact same dialogue, including the awkward dinner where they tell you he couldn't wait to see you again, and they get nosy about if you're with someone or not. Only difference is that he curves you if you're male V at the top of the water tower (obligatory :dame:).

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the wrong decision. It's all about Judy
tenor.gif

Judy seems a lebsian to me.