"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Literally none of this is true :francis:

They barely moved units in 2021 breh. 2% up compared to Q1 last year and they cite people buying TW3 during lockdown. That's not big boss talk after you dropping a much hyped project

www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2021-05-31-cd-projekts-first-full-quarter-since-cyberpunk-2077-release-sees-sales-up-2-percent

and what's good with that roadmap?

images

What the hell is this? We're halfway into July. Nothing about an expansion either :laff:

These fools better rush into another Witcher project while they still got the Netflix hype

Damn shame how this went down :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They barely moved units in 2021 breh. 2% up compared to Q1 last year and they cite people buying TW3 during lockdown. That's not big boss talk after you dropping a much hyped project

www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2021-05-31-cd-projekts-first-full-quarter-since-cyberpunk-2077-release-sees-sales-up-2-percent

and what's good with that roadmap?

images

What the hell is this? We're halfway into July. Nothing about an expansion either :laff:

These fools better rush into another Witcher project while they still got the Netflix hype

Damn shame how this went down :francis:
You said
“They cut and ran on this bullshyt ”

Which was clearly false as they have and still are dropping updates. The content and next gen patch were always said to come later in the year.

You also said.

“Game practically stopped dead in sales after release”

which also isn’t true.
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Sales Are High Despite Sony Warning

Do better :cheers:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
You said
“They cut and ran on this bullshyt ”

Which was clearly false as they have and still are dropping updates. The content and next gen patch were always said to come later in the year.

You also said.

“Game practically stopped dead in sales after release”

which also isn’t true.
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Sales Are High Despite Sony Warning

Do better :cheers:

I'm still mad I upgraded my pc over this though. That and I chose a fukked up haircut and couldn't change it:francis:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
As far as I knew PC version wasn’t too bad. :manny:

I had a good time with the Series X version. Will Jump back in when content and next gen patches are released.

Performance was clean, that wasn't the issue.

I don't even like PC gaming like that these days. I was just trying to see Cyberpunk with all the bells and whistles

Folks complaining about a $60 L better pray for me :sadcam: