"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Cover your butt when you do Kerrys story. Unless…..:dame:

i dont judge:hubie:

When he gets all up in your face all of a sudden on that boat shyt had me like

nV3CGJD.gif

this isn't what i signed up for :sadcam:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just got to the Nocturne OP55N1 mission. Am I at the endgame? Or how close am I? I still have a ton of side missions I'm doing too, just wondering if I should complete them first. I don't want this game to end :mjcry:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The River storyline is hilarious because it comes off like they wrote it out for it to end with him getting together with V, but then completely forgot to write anything else after they decided he would only be an option for a lady V.

shyt, they did the same thing for Judy, if we're keeping it real. She curves you hard if you're make V and ask if she's asking you out on a date, but then can spend the entirety of the following mission trying to throw her the dikk. :dead:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just got to the Nocturne OP55N1 mission. Am I at the endgame? Or how close am I? I still have a ton of side missions I'm doing too, just wondering if I should complete them first. I don't want this game to end :mjcry:

That's the point of no return start knocking out those side quests:wow:

I got to that point and spent another 25-30 hrs on other shyt before I went back to it so you've got some time breh:russ: