"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it didn't.

shytty across the board.
Turn the Stan off for a minute.
I'm telling you it did.

There are multiple people in this thread saying the samething.

Me and friends also played at the same time on both ps5/ps4 and series x.

The Xbox version ran great, the game might have crashed on me maybe once or twice. Maybe.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yo what's the best way to upload photos on the Coli (that won't get compressed)?

I got some fire-ass captures from Cyberpunk on the Series X I want to post.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No it didn't.

shytty across the board.
Turn the Stan off for a minute.
Actually, the fame played very well in the series X. I think I had one crash throughout my playtime.

The biggest issues actually came after they put in the patches which broke progression.

So depending on how far you played before the game breaking patch you probably had a great experience.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You'd have a better point if literally ANYTHING went right for them after the preorders and release date numbers. They didn't get away with shyt. Had to pull the game and provide refunds. Next gen patch still hasn't come out and it will be hard to get many people back when it finally does. This has cost CDPR so much good will that the only project they could release next to generate a similar level of hype is Witcher 4. Even then they'd have skeptics because that game will need to be huge and innovative.
Yeah I won't even bother responding to his posts since it's obvious he has no idea what he is talking about.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Damn, where's all the post release content? They cut and ran on this bullshyt :russ:

To think if they didn't fukk around they'd be 25m+ right now. Game practically stopped dead in sales after release :wow: